Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82 -BMW 633csi (e24)

Hello,

Thank you for your interest, and this really really breaks my heart. Let me also say I want the car to go to a good home and the new owner to be happy. So I will be as clear about the car as possible.

It’s a 33 year old car so it needs some work. It does run and I drive it often, but needs some work. It has just over 200k miles. The speedometer was replaced so I am not sure of the exact mileage (I upgraded to the 140mpg speedometer).

Mechanically it smells rich or lean i cant tell. I am more inclined to think lean now as I think the fuel pump may be going out but not sure. Feels like the brake master cylinder is fading. The car is lowered and shocks could use a rebuild; it’s a stiff ride but it hasn’t bothered me personally. A/C doesn’t work.

Cosmetically the body is fairly straight but has a few dings and rust spots. The clear on top is fading. The carpet could be replaced some stains and bad spots. Some wear and rips in the leather, per usual the driver side is worst. Cracked dash but has a nice dash cover. Seats are e46 sports sedan seats they fit but need brackets for the rear bolts. These are much more comfy than stock. I tucked the rear bumper and removed the side shrouds because i prefer the look but i do have all the parts to go back on. Also have orginal front bumper - last pictures show seats for reference this is an older picture and does not show current wear. also included a picture of car with original bumpers and ACT wheels.

Things I've done are:
    Valve adjustment, Valve cover gasket, exhaust gasket, new plugs and wires, new Catalytic converter, new engine and tranny mounts, clutch master cylinder, new intake boot, a few other things that I maybe forgetting.

It’s a good car in fair shape for being 33 years old but does need TLC to be great again. Asking $2800 with original 14" bbs wheels or $3300 with 2 other mesh options ACT LS (in picture with original bumper) or GTA mesh (in most pictures).

Best method of contact is email: Rafael@myevilstar.com

Here are some picture I have of the car. I will try to get new ones today.

Lastly for fun here is a picture of how she looked when I first purchased.

Side note if anyone knows of IT jobs in the Riverside, California area. I am interested and would possibly not need to sell my baby.
    Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by evilstar; 06-25-2015, 05:22 PM.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
    Instagram @Dared_Turtle

$700 price drop. price to sell get it before its gone or i pull my head out of my ass and decide to keep it.

Add me on Facebook
    Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

bump

Add me on Facebook
      Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

bump

Add me on Facebook
        Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

1974 MGB Hardtop Convertible (Unfinished) But can still drive

Comment

Originally posted by Prelude1212 View Post
            1974 MGB Hardtop Convertible (Unfinished) But can still drive
            hmmmm Have we spoken before? Like at your house? I say that because there is a red MGB for sale in my neighborhood. and i recently spoke to them about it. I mentioned my car being for sale as well. small world.

send me some pics.

Add me on Facebook
            Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

bump

Add me on Facebook
              Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

interested in selling just the GTA wheels? what are the specs on those? did not see that info on your build thread.

Comment

Working...
                X