RONAL / ACT type SC, 17 x 9,5 , 5x120 real 3 piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RONAL / ACT type SC, 17 x 9,5 , 5x120 real 3 piece

Hi, i am selling 4 ACT-RONAL type SC , they are 3 pieces wheel in 17 x 9,5jj , the offset is ET56 . They are very very rare , this is one of the only set left . They came with only TWO original ACT centercaps , they also came with the original ACT hex tool , as well as the 2 ACT key needed to lock and unlock the centercap. They arent bend , they are right and in good shape. They need to be polish, and 2 wheels need to be seal as they have been separate and never mounted again. Came without tires.
    I am located in Quebec, Canada and i am willing to ship Worldwide. The price is 1250USD obo, plus the shipping.

Still available, don't hesitate to make offer.
    I have start to clean the top left one, and its came out pretty good, but the lips will still need to be polish to be perfect, because there are some white spots. I will clean the others wheels as well.
    ** Sorry im bad in English i mostly speak French **
    Thank you
    Ready to be shipped !

Comment

Up

Comment

Are these 5x120,00 ?
        sigpic

Follow me on Instagram:
        German Classic Wheels

Comment

Yes they are 5x120

Comment

This is very tempting as I need a set of wheels to roll around on while I wait for some body panels to get painted. Even better that they are already in Canada, lol.
            - Alex

Comment

Hi Alex , if you are already in Canada and you really want them, please let me know i will make you a great deal ! And thank you for the centercaps offer but mine are different and they have a key lock to secure them,as well as some pin to hold in the rims and are sligthy bigger, but thank you mate !

Comment

sold !

Comment

Working...
                X