Mustang GT Lowered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustang GT Lowered

Ok first off I want to say this car needs nothing drives great! Just in the mood for something else. Had the car for about a year you can say. Has very good paint & is also leather interior comes with usb aux head unit and a nice sub setup with a Rockford Fosgate amp and 2 12s bumps hard! Has HID lights and bright tag LEDs Car has a few of bolt ons. Car makes about 300hp dynoed might still have papers. great car but not for inexperience drivers. Goes sideways so quick even in 3rd gear. Car lowered on H&R springs. And it's sitting on FR500 wheels with 315/35/ in the rear yes very wide . Tires are in great standing and has tons of thread. Car has SLP loudmouth exhaust all the way and sounds INSANE. Has 4:10 rear and it's crazy the difference it makes. Has an aftermarket shifter and it feels good. Has a stage 3 clutch with tons of life left. Clutch is hard and is only for grown men lol. It's also adjustable. Pi intake. Throttle body spacer. Coil packs. Injectors. And a lot more can't remember at the moment. Anyways I'm looking for something low and slow something nice. Text me with what you have and we can go from there. Stick is a plus but not an issue if it's auto. 8562303045

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump

Comment

Comment

Mustang GT Lowered

Outright sale price? And location?
          sigpic
          "how do you drive that? Does it have those lifter shocks on it like the low riders?"
          -Faithful Autozone Customer
          Make me insta famous @isupa_shaun

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun708 View Post
            Outright sale price? And location?

Wasn't really trying to sell just trade but shoot me an offer might let it go just saw something I like. Location south jersey 8562303045

Comment

Comment

i´m planing to buy a 04 cobra after finish study.... my brother owns a low and modded 2008 gt and a modded 2013 gt500 , so i want something special too and in germany there is not a single svt cobra listed...i could be the first one . love the look of a lowered sn95

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                X