Photoshop thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop thread

So, I have photoshop installed on my computer and have some basic skill. I get asked waay to often by my friends to help them shop wheels on their cars, and I often try random ideas out for my own visualisation as well. I figured it would be fun to see what kind of stuff the photoshoppers on the forums have created. I have one example of a wheel-shop I did for a friend of mine on his Saab 9-5 (which is currently 410whp) and a couple of randoms I did for fun on the car I'm hoping to be buying after the summer, a Saab 90 (which is basically the front half of a Saab 99 and the back half of a Saab 900 fourdoor):

Saab 9-5 on Volk te37 in gunmetal:

Saab 90 on Rota Shakotan (and photoshopped bolt-on flares):

Saab 90 on Watanabe (and again photoshopped bolt-on flares):

Any comments on what I posted is welcome, anything I can do to improve my shops and stuff. Also, if any of you has ever done shops like this; post 'em up!
    SAAB 900 T16s

Well, one thing you must learn is that perspective thingy.
    Wheels are under wrong angle and look like axles are busted.

Cheap ain't badass, badass ain't cheap.

Comment

It's almost impossible to get pictures of the wheels in the exact angle I need.. I always try to find something that's as close as possible, though I admit I do get lazy with searching after a while
      SAAB 900 T16s

Comment

I dont always photoshop, but when I do its mediocre.

before

after

Comment

^That's actually really good, especially since you're in high school

My friend wanted to see his car with a black top. I always do other stuff too to see if my friends notice when I send them the pictures

Before

After

Comment

Originally posted by reiernumans View Post
            It's almost impossible to get pictures of the wheels in the exact angle I need.. I always try to find something that's as close as possible, though I admit I do get lazy with searching after a while
            There's a perspective tool thingy available yanou.

Cheap ain't badass, badass ain't cheap.

Comment

Really? Wow, I need to get my skills up and my laziness down lol
              SAAB 900 T16s

Comment

Working...
              X