Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning my bag setup...2012 Kia Rio

Hey all,

After lurking on here for probably the past couple years I finally registered, to access the vast wealth of air ride knowledge available here.

I picked up my 2012 Kia Rio hatch back in April of 12, and wasted almost no time modding it. My previous ride was a Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium, and I could never afford to do anything to it. This was not something I wanted to repeat.

I found a dealer who was willing to put the time in to import a set of SMA SS6 coilovers for it back in mid -13...so I've been riding on those since then. To my knowledge, it's the first Rio in the US on coilovers. Now I want to take the next step.

Currently it's on Varrstoen T1's (16x8, +25) and yes, I know they're "fake" TE37s. No, I would never spend the money on "real" TE37's. I've curbed these a few times and it's a lot easier to take on a set of $500 rims that a $12000 set of rims. lol

Clearly, it needs moar low.

The plan is to order UAS Aero Sports (along with threaded plates) for the front, probably some Air House 2's for the rear. Most of the components will probably come from Bagriders. I plan to (eventually) run Autopilot V2 for management (Air Lift is only about 45 mins from my house), but may start with a simple 2 switch FB setup to see if I even like it on air.

Oh, I'm from Michigan in case the screen name didn't give it away.

Jay

Fake parts = fake passion.

Haha just pulling your leg. In all seriousness though, don't use the excuse of curb rashing to not get legitimate parts. You can get some used wheels for the price of new fake wheels.
    Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

Originally posted by FRSBrndn View Post
      Fake parts = fake passion.

Haha just pulling your leg. In all seriousness though, don't use the excuse of curb rashing to not get legitimate parts. You can get some used wheels for the price of new fake wheels.
      This

Comment

Originally posted by ALRoN73 View Post
        This
        Where? you could get some wheels but not any you like

anyway I like the rio. a little less tire and a little more low would be perfect
        Sugar Mama Build - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=73298

Comment

Originally posted by Motoman325 View Post
          Where? you could get some wheels but not any you like

anyway I like the rio. a little less tire and a little more low would be perfect
          You must not frequent the classifieds on here. Just takes a little patience, and the right wheel for the right price will pop up.
          Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

Working...
          X