Parting out 3 original BBS RS069's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting out 3 original BBS RS069's

Hey dudes, I picked up 3 RS069's recently and have decided to let them go as I cannot find a fourth. I will either part them out or sell them as a set depending on the offers I receive.

I am also willing to refinish these to your specs (can polish lips, plate bolts, polish the bare metal on faces, etc) for an extra cost.

specs for those who aren't familiar- 4x98 15x8 et12

Here's what I got.

3x 2.5"(?) 30 hole step lips- $90 each + shipping for the two good ones, $65 for the bent lip.

CONDITION: minor pitting and corrosion. they are currently sanded down pretty roughly and need some attention. One lip is bent but can be repaired fairly easily. That wheel still held air with the bent lip.

3x5"(?) 30 hole barrels- $100 each + shipping/ $65 + shipping for bent one

CONDITION: beautiful OEM gold paint, a bit dirty but will clean up very well with a bit of degreaser. One barrel has a slight bend that is fixable. Still held air.

3x 4x98 OEM BBS centers - $125 each + shipping

CONDITION: Original paint with gold interior spokes and bare metal 'top' of the spokes. these have a bit of corrosion on the bare metal portions but that can easily be remedied by some sanding and polishing. These are et12.

90x OEM BBS Bolts/nuts- $.50 each, will only sell in lots of 30.

CONDITION: Not great, still in unrestored condition so they're in need of some polishing or dipping. The heads are raw metal and the nuts are gold (albeit a bit dirty)

as I said before, I'd be willing to sell the full set at a pretty decent discount, or a whole wheel with parts of your choice for a discount as well. Let me know if you have any questions.

Located in Sacramento, CA

Pictures- let me know if there's something specific you want to see and I'll shoot it.

Last edited by staystetti; 05-21-2015, 11:46 AM.

Bump- prices reduced

Comment

lips are 2 1/8''
      barrels are 5 3/8''

Just for your info! NHF

Comment

Bump- 2 COMPLETES SOLD

only have 1 bent lip, straight center, and bent barrel left. Also have nuts/bolts.

Comment

How much for the one face that's left? I may be interested
          sigpic
          1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
          1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Working...
          X