No announcement yet.

Fresh SRT-8 300C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I needed a set of wheels to hold me over until I order mine this fall, and this is what I ended up with. 22"x9" front, and 22"x10.5" rear. They're slightly more aggressive than the white wheels were, but still nothing close to what most here are doing. I'm already anxious to go back to a dished wheel. New pics will be up when the new set arrives.

Last edited by Simans82; 09-07-2011, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• Wow. This is just amazing. I would love to have a 300C someday. Really liking the white a lot too!

Originally posted by Rion
      I have 4 cheater switches that fill things some people put groceries in that in return makes me a female dog in heat.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
        Wow. This is just amazing. I would love to have a 300C someday. Really liking the white a lot too!
        Thanks! Choosing what color to go with wasn't an easy decision, but as soon as we completed the prep and began to shoot the car, there wasn't a doubt in my mind that I made the right choice. Although, not every stage of the process was comforting. lol Only took us 6 days though. A lot of work, but well worth it to make sure it didn't look like this for too long:
        Last edited by Simans82; 09-07-2011, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• Old wheels are sold and on their way to their new owner, new wheels are being cut as we speak! 22" x 10.5" fronts, 22" x 12" rears. I went much more aggressive than any of my previous setups. Upwards of 20mm more aggressive in the rear, and 14mm in the front. Teaser pics coming soon!

I'm back on factory Magnum SRT8 wheels, but took a few pics during a recent wheel swap.

Pictures of my buddy's Charger with my old wheels. We couldn't lay it out because he doesn't have rolled fenders, but I liked the look:

Comment

• That thing is pretty mean.
            "...it's not about the parts, it's about the look and feel of the car as a whole" - Jason Whipple, Rotiform

Comment

• Here's a short vid of the lope from the cam:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43570468@N08/5727238061/

And a vid of the supercharger at idle:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43570468@N08/5960526765/

Comment

• Holy shit it's Simans! Funny seeing you on here man, how's North Carolina? I miss seeing your car up at Dashworks. Lol.
                2002 Fort Knox Gold Ford Focus.
                LoFurbish. www.lofurbish.com
                Build Thread
                My Flickr

Comment

• Holy hell thats sexxaaaayyy

Comment

• Old thread, but yeah... I'd drive that thing!

Comment

• I love drops on stock wheels
                      | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by Granny Gold View Post
                        Holy shit it's Simans! Funny seeing you on here man, how's North Carolina? I miss seeing your car up at Dashworks. Lol.
                        North Carolina's been great! Enjoying the mild winters, but not the hurricanes. lol Hope all is well your way!

Comment

• Cleaned up the engine bay finally:

Before:

After:

And the new set of wheels are almost finished! The setup is as follows:

22" x 10.5" front, offset hovering at or around +0.
                          22" x 12" rear, offset also hovering at (below) or around +0.

Brushed faces, black pockets, black center caps and lugs. 4.5" front lip, 6" rear. Full on pics when they get here in the next week or so. I was sent a picture yesterday of the centers before they went in for the clear ceramic coating, but here's a teaser shot!

Comment

• I cant wait to see the new set up. Are they VIP Modulars VX-s110's?
                            Last edited by Niterider03; 09-30-2011, 12:05 PM.
                            -Rob
                            Wagon MOB
                            UsVersusThem
                            AWDfitted

Comment

• id so rock this. jesus. cant wait for the new pics!

Comment

• Originally posted by Niterider03 View Post
                                I cant wait to see the new set up. Are they VIP Modulars VX-s110's?
                                Please be something like this... AND Ummm actually keep them for a while! :p

Define Wheel Whore: You.

Can't wait to see it!

Originally posted by Rion
                                I have 4 cheater switches that fill things some people put groceries in that in return makes me a female dog in heat.

Comment

Working...
                                X