Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 BMW M3/4/5 White on Grey

Name: Jay
    Location: Bartlett, TN 38134 - I can arrange car being transported.
    Price: $7,000 or best offer. Open to trades with or without boot. Can add cash.

Up for sale is my E36 M3/4/5. It's an M3, 4 door, and 5 speed. I drive it everyday to work, it's a great car, I'm just looking for something different. It's got 218,000 miles and will go up everyday since I drive it everyday. It's all highway miles of course. It's been taken care of and most people don't believe me when I say it doesn't have 218k. It has been detailed religiously since I've owned and my friend that owned it before me (he's a professional detailer). It's always been garaged. The car has Bilstein shocks and H&R lowering springs on it (roughly 25k on them). They ride great and is an ideal setup for the auto-x guys and entry level track guys. Has a brand new UUC Corsa catback on it that we just installed last weekend, sounds great! Always maintained on time, regular oil changes and such. Has new battery that's two weeks old and new spark plugs as well. Only ran BMW OEM filters since I've owned it (as well as my friend before me) and BMW OEM oil when he owned it, and Motul when I owned it. Has a new skid plate and under plastics for the car. "Euro" tails (clear turn signals). Car also has 15% window tint with 35% entire windshield tint, stays nice and cool in there. Comes with rubber floor mats to keep ground from getting dirty, too.

Now, for the bad…

- As most E36's have - the infamous sagging sunroof headliner. It doesn't effect the sunroofs operation, but it's there.
    - Drivers seat wear is pretty bad. But for a 17 year old car with grey interior, the rest isn't exactly terrible. Back seats are 7.5/10 for their age and color. Drivers seat is 5/10. Passenger is a 7/10. I'm also anal about this stuff though.
    - Front bumper tab on passenger side is broken, it hangs a bit.. can be fixed but I'm lazy. May or may not fix this.
    - Rock chips on hood, stuff you'd expect from daily driving a car.
    - Small dent on the drivers door piller.. idk where the hell it came from, but it can be pulled with some PDR, I just haven't had the time to do so.

Other than that, the car's a solid, clean car.. All the pictures I'm uploading right now are all I have of it, will upload more tomorrow before work :hs:

I do have a new ///M3 badge to replace the one on the car, will come with the car.

Here's the rock chips, again, just normal DD stuff.

Here's the dent on the DS door, again, not that serious.. best I could capture it in the picture, but most people don't even notice it.

Again, there will be more pictures up tomorrow. I just don't have any more than that. I'm open on the price and trades, so feel free to offer up!
    E90 M3| Cayman S | 993 c2 | B8 A4

PM sent.

Comment

Working...
    X