1967 w108 Mercedes 250s Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1967 w108 Mercedes 250s Chicago

Considering selling my w108 anyone interested ?
    12000 obo

Have had the car for 2 years and have done quite a bit to it but theres always things to do with a 48 year old car. I have gutted the interior sealed the the floor liner and put all new sound proofing material . The car has not cavities or holes just some tiny spots of surface rust thats hardly visible. I bought it in Michigan from and older gentleman.

I have put in all new carpeting over 400 dollars, refinished the wood trimming. Flushed the radiator change the valve guide seals. New battery, new motor mounts, Put in a Ivory steering wheels, reupholstered the steering wheel tray and glove box with orange leather from europe. Cut the springs, New Moog sway bar links. New benz ornament. New fuel sending unit. This is a Hand made car from Germany its just one of a kind i get compliments everywhere i go ! Car never sees snow or salt is garaged.

The car smokes a little on startup and from takeoff , i thought it was the valve seals turns out its probably the head gasket. Not that big of a job. The car still drives great, i drove it to eurohangar last year 5 hours away no problems. The ac does not work the condenser most likely needs to be replaced. passenger window regulator just gave out a couple weeks ago but all others work. The motor works the track is most likely bent or the teeth are stripped. The paint is original but the front was repainted at some point in time who knows when it is peeling a tiny bit but is not that visible. Currently is on original hubcaps and thin white wall tires.

I have the original owners manual with service records i have allot of receipts theres more i have done but i do not remember lol. My dream would be to put it on air but i cant afford keeping up with three cars haha.

I won second place best Euro last year at ok Chicago with this car.

if you have any questions shoot me a text 708 407 4534

[IMG] photo img_5211.jpg[/IMG]

photo W108s.jpg

photo DSC_1206.jpg

photo img_5208.jpg

photo img_5207.jpg
    Last edited by benzzlow; 05-03-2015, 12:41 PM.

bump

Comment

Damn this is clean, free bump.
      Originally posted by projectmaxspeed
      well i want to be different i could go for some vette saw blades

That destructo-ray is a played out gag, in the cape
      and the pants suit lookin' like a straight out...Dag.

Comment

Originally posted by Expire View Post
        Damn this is clean, free bump.
        Thanks !

Comment

Nice ride

Comment

Originally posted by AMG74 View Post
            Nice ride
            Thanks ! I love it but does anyone have money to donate to make it perfect haha

Comment

Is the car still for sale?

Comment

Hey, Ya i still have the car. I have not posted it for sale anywhere just on here and the benz forum. I dont really want to get rid of it but money talks. Love the car, of coarse the wife would rather get rid of it =-O

Comment

That steering wheel looks like a krispy kreme donut lol
                  IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

mmm those are great haha

Comment

Hey guys im going to be selling my car officially asking 11,000. let me know i your interested i will be posting more pictures soon

Comment

Actually Selling

Asking 11,000 obo

Comment

Bump :d

Comment

Sunday Bump,
                            $ 10,900 obo

Comment

Working...
                            X