2006 M35x RARE BOURBAN interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 M35x RARE BOURBAN interior

Selling my 2006 Infiniti m35x which i do not have the funds to vip out but someone can make this thing look amazing it has every possible feature available that was offered on that year car. Rear reclining heated seat etc .Open to offers asking 12500. I have only had the car since august of last year. I am only selling because i am looking to downgrade.

Located in Chicago IL

Mileage - 130,742 daily driven

Problematic Areas
    - Front and rear bumper have scuffs and scratches from previous owner.
    - Driver seat has two inch split
    - Passenger rear muffler rusted through
    - Rear sunshade does not go up never did when i got the car
    - typical slight wear on steering wheel controls and rear view mirror controls
    - typical small highway rock chips on front bumper and hood
    - headlights very clean and no yellowing
    - rack and pinion has some sweating but does not leak severely. There are never any oil spots on the driveway from it.
    - headphone foams missing and remote back cover

Pros
    - AWD great in the winter
    - very rare bourbon leather interior
    - navigation
    - bluetooth
    - reverse camera
    - dvd player
    - heated/cooled seats
    - power steering wheel
    - full power seats including rear reclining seats
    - sat radio
    - head phones remote for rear entertainment system
    - bose surround including speakers in seats
    - v6 3.5l
    - rain sensor
    - lane departure sensor
    - 3 car distance sensor while in cruise control
    - multifunction steering wheel
    - illuminated door sills

Things i have done to the car
    - changed serpentine belt and ac belt
    - replaced tires they have 80% tread left on them
    - replaced hood lift supports
    - yellow tint on fog lights
    - removed rear emblems
    - interior leds

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    text 708 407 4534
    Mark
    Last edited by benzzlow; 05-07-2015, 01:23 PM.

Bump ! any offers ?

Have my eye on an e55

Comment

Going to be honest with you man, not trying to be a dick, and if you think you can get the 12,500, more power to you. But I think partially the reason you aren't getting many hits is

• poor set up of your thread (not many details and 0 pictures (besides CL ad) can be a bad thing)
      • It's a 2006 car with 130k on it (avg mileage at 12k/yr is somewhere around the 90-95k range)
      • At 90k, it would be worth 12, but all the research I did, the car is only worth 10 at excellent condition
      • I'm not looking to buy, but if I were this phrase would really turn me off. the rear muffler rusted through so it is suspended on the stock hanger. I was going to get it welded but i love the sound.

Like I said, I want you to be able to sell it and all that, I love when people get new cars, but you have to be a little more realistic. You're asking 2k more than what it's worth and won't even patch the exhaust.
      Originally posted by projectmaxspeed
      well i want to be different i could go for some vette saw blades

That destructo-ray is a played out gag, in the cape
      and the pants suit lookin' like a straight out...Dag.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterlord
        can you give us more info? sports7
        Sure what would you like to know i am going to take more detailed images of the car and post them on here tomorrow. Message me with specific questions and ill be happy to give you more info

Comment

Originally posted by Expire View Post
          Going to be honest with you man, not trying to be a dick, and if you think you can get the 12,500, more power to you. But I think partially the reason you aren't getting many hits is

• poor set up of your thread (not many details and 0 pictures (besides CL ad) can be a bad thing)
          • It's a 2006 car with 130k on it (avg mileage at 12k/yr is somewhere around the 90-95k range)
          • At 90k, it would be worth 12, but all the research I did, the car is only worth 10 at excellent condition
          • I'm not looking to buy, but if I were this phrase would really turn me off. the rear muffler rusted through so it is suspended on the stock hanger. I was going to get it welded but i love the sound.

Like I said, I want you to be able to sell it and all that, I love when people get new cars, but you have to be a little more realistic. You're asking 2k more than what it's worth and won't even patch the exhaust.
          • I am willing to provide detailed images upon request.
          • You havent done your research because this interior is very hard to find
          • i am an honest seller so i give all the information i do not need your opinion about the muffler because it is a common problem on these cars but you would know
          • i worked as a car salesman and you always start at a higher price and work your way down that is why it sais the price is negotiable
          • have a nice day chap !

Comment

Originally posted by benzzlow View Post
            • I am willing to provide detailed images upon request.
            • You havent done your research because this interior is very hard to find
            • i am an honest seller so i give all the information i do not need your opinion about the muffler because it is a common problem on these cars but you would know
            • i worked as a car salesman and you always start at a higher price and work your way down that is why it sais the price is negotiable
            • have a nice day chap !
            Being a smartass won't help you sell it either. The guy was trying to HELP you. Car salesman? those guys a bullshitters anyways.

Idk why I'm giving you a free bump for. Good luck trying to sell with your attitude.

Oh and learn to read "chap" http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8112
            Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

Everyones a critic. Im sorry Mr. Perfect ill make sure to take some reading classes !

Originally posted by FRSBrndn View Post
              Being a smartass won't help you sell it either. The guy was trying to HELP you. Car salesman? those guys a bullshitters anyways.

Idk why I'm giving you a free bump for. Good luck trying to sell with your attitude.

Oh and learn to read "chap" http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8112

Comment

I never claimed to be perfect. We are trying to help you sell the car. They have rules for a reason.

Your post looks a whole lot better now. The car looks good. I hope you sell it quickly.
                Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

I never claimed to be perfect. We are trying to help you sell the car. They have rules for a reason.

Your post looks a whole lot better now. The car looks good. I hope you sell it quickly.
                  ^this
                  Originally posted by projectmaxspeed
                  well i want to be different i could go for some vette saw blades

That destructo-ray is a played out gag, in the cape
                  and the pants suit lookin' like a straight out...Dag.

Comment

Thanks, no hard feelings guys i was aware of the lack of info i was going to post pictures i just didnt have time the day i posted it thats all

Comment

Price drop to 11700

Comment

Bump, Price drop 11,400

Comment

Monday Bump

Comment

price drop 11,000

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...