Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: VIP 2000 Mercedes S430.

LOCATED IN LA.

Up for sale today is my 2000 Mercedes S430. It has been tastefully modified and turns heads everywhere I go. The car is fully optioned, every electronic works (including the built in phone and Sat-Nav), power everything; truly is a luxurious car even 15 years after its release. I drive this car daily without any problems whatsoever. 136,xxx miles with all fluids changed ~1500 miles ago. Car has a clean CA title in my name, recently passed smog testing with all papers to prove it. I'm only selling it because I'm moving back to WA at the end of May. Makes a great daily driver and gets very decent gas mileage for being a big car with a V8 (Averages 22-27 MPG for me). Car has been garaged its whole time with me.

Now on to the details;

EXTERIOR;
    - White paint, few dings here and there but nothing more than expected for a car this age.
    - Professionally tinted windows all around.
    - Soft close doors.
    - Upgraded key set with keyless entry (Comes with two spare keys as well).

INTERIOR;
    - Grey leather interior with full power seats and windows.
    - Front heated seats.
    - Full BOSE Sound System (Works amazing).
    - 6 CD Changer.
    - Working Sat-Nav.
    - Cruise control.
    - Upgraded all the lighting inside to LED's, looks a lot nicer.
    - Autodimming mirrors.
    - Stock manuals.
    - OEM Spare wheel and all tools included as well.
    - OEM Mercedes floor mats.
    - Lots of rear legroom. (Please see the picture included, I am 6'1 and that is the legroom behind my drivers seat).

SUSPENSION + WHEELS;
    - Car is lowered using lowering links and the stock airmatic suspension. (This allows for a ride height as pictured, and an 'aired up' height of about 1.5 inches higher than that. Since these are actual lowering links, you can easily pop them off and adjust them to any height desired. Will also include the stock links).
    - 20x10.5 full chrome Monoblocks. (Wheels are brand new. Yes they are reps, but high quality ones).
    - All tyres have 70% tread and no camber wear.
    - Slotted rotors.
    - No rubbing anywhere, even at lowest height.

CONS;
    - Slight damage on front and rear bumpers, no cracking just looks like some black paint. Will include a roll of white vinyl enough to cover these.
    - Plastic base of the drivers seat is cracked, don't know why or how but it's not really noticeable.
    - Mismatched front tyres. (Still drives in a perfect straight line, just want to point it out).

All in all this car is amazing and I hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I do. The asking price is $7800 OBO, but please don't waste my time. I have a lowest price in mind that I would accept, but it's up to you to offer to find it. Only trade I'd be looking for is an S2000.

Please contact me VIA email or text message for any questions, offers, or asking for pictures of specific things.

Thanks!

Last edited by Daffy; 04-29-2015, 01:49 PM.

instagram: @elliotjlong

looks like the McLaren is here lol

GLWS
    Sugar Mama Build - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=73298

Comment

Originally posted by Motoman325 View Post
      looks like the McLaren is here lol

GLWS
      No sir, Alfa 4C. And I want to pick up another project as well. Bored of having cars that work.

Comment

Damn been looking for one of these. GLWS
        @sirlowalot

Comment

Originally posted by Jkerem View Post
          Damn been looking for one of these. GLWS
          Here's your chance! Need it gone ASAP, can arrange shipping.

Comment

BUMP, price drop to $7800 OBO.

Comment

First person to put $6800 in my pocket gets it.

Comment

SOLD to fellow member bimmertrek, glad it went to a good home

Comment

Big thanks to Elliot! Great dude! Car is going for the paint fixes tomorrow :-)

Comment

Working...
                  X