FS/FT: Brock b2s 18x8.5 et35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: Brock b2s 18x8.5 et35

Hows it going, have had these wheels for a while now and have decided its time for a change if the situation is right. These are really great wheels, and are no longer made, haven't seen too many of these. The specs are as follows: 18x8.5 et35 all around, with 225/40 pirelli p zero nero's all around with 70% of the tread left, the wheels are in fairly good shape, have minor curb rash and a couple scuffs here and there but overall are solid. I would really prefer to trade, but if the moneys right i would sell. Shoot me some offers, I can send more pics as well upon request. would prefer local pickup 02806 RI, but willing to ship.
    *for some reason the file is too big and i cannot upload my pics, message me for pics i will respond quickly

Last edited by cmandile; 04-26-2015, 12:33 PM. Reason: pics

Originally posted by cmandile View Post
    Hows it going, have had these wheels for a while now and have decided its time for a change if the situation is right. These are really great wheels, and are no longer made, haven't seen too many of these. The specs are as follows: 18x8.5 et35 all around, with 225/40 pirelli p zero nero's all around with 70% of the tread left, the wheels are in fairly good shape, have minor curb rash and a couple scuffs here and there but overall are solid. I would really prefer to trade, but if the moneys right i would sell. Shoot me some offers, I can send more pics as well upon request.
    *for some reason the file is too big and i cannot upload my pics, message me for pics i will respond quickly
    PM'ed

Comment

Working...
    X