9J et20 on FRONT of an e36?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9J et20 on FRONT of an e36?

After searching on all the bmw forums and struggling severely, does anybody know if a 17x9 et20 would fit on the front of an e36 convertible without arch work? Ill be running between 3.5 and 5 degrees of camber. It will be a relatively low set up and i would probably use a 215/35 or a 215/40.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

http://www.willtheyfit.com and a ruller should get you the info you need.

Comment

I've run a 17x9 with 15mm spacers making et9(ish) with a 205/40. Lips rolled flat and they sat really nice

Comment

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
        I've run a 17x9 with 15mm spacers making et9(ish) with a 205/40. Lips rolled flat and they sat really nice
        do you think et20 could work without any arch work tho dude?

Comment

just roll your fucking fenders. what is the problem?

Comment

You're posting about camber and stretched tires and a "relatively low" setup and asking this on a forum called STANCEworks. Most of us roll,pull etc.

You're always going to have to fuck with your fenders to run a wide wheel.
            Great neck

Comment

Thats a easy fit. This is 18x9 et6 square.

Comment

^looks stuft lol

Said before, it will fit and roll your fenders
                Sugar Mama Build - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=73298

Comment

a bit dirty :p winter check :p

Comment

Originally posted by Stebertt View Post
                    do you think et20 could work without any arch work tho dude?
                    Possibly, with the right tyre. When I test fitted mine my arches were rolled flat without any pull (looks oem) and I still had a lot of room to play with.

On my daily I run 17x8 et24 with a 205/40 with standard arches and it doesn't rub. It's all about trial and error though man, try and get some worn tyres from a shop in the sizes you want and see what fits

Comment

i have run those specs on an e36 sedan with a 15mm spacer(final et +5), -1.5* camber and 205/40/17s. there is no need for the excessive camber.

ian

Comment

Working...
                      X