2001 Nogaro Blue S4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 Nogaro Blue S4

Recently had it for trade but I just actually financed a new car and it's time to sell. Have no space for it and will be used to go to work till sell. Car has about 150k on dash and no check engine lights. Dash display has no pixel damage and looks great unlike other s4. I have a whole folder of just maintenance that was done by previous owner and some mines. Car is 6 speed and tranny and clutch feels great. Car pulls nice and drives great. It's a Nogaro blue and paint for its year looks awesome. Has 18' wheels AvantGarde about 900 when bought couple years ago. Has hancooks tires all matching with about 80% thread. Tons of life left. It's also lowered on KW coil-overs and rides great! Very sporty feel. Bearings where done like literally 2 weeks ago. Interior looks super clean and its equipped with the bose system which sounds better than many cars that are far newer. It's also the premium winter package it's not the base S4 package. There was also some custom exhaust work done to it and it sounds really good. Other than that car is bone stock. I'm looking to sell for 7300 for a fast sell if your reading this you know the real price. I might consider trades for something manual but rather sell. Also you need to be willing to travel if your far. Now please dont think your buying a 2015 car for that go get a 2015 S4 car is not perfect like any other used vehicle. I'm located in South New Jersey Zip 08360 Can get more pictures upon request..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump

Comment

Top top any e36 out there?

Comment

I saw an S4 on Craigslist local to me just like yours for $4500 will you take that?
        ---------------------------------------------------------
        Ignorus Maximus
        ---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

If my E36 M wasn't always in project mode I might jump on this,
          Thought I saw this on CL with different mileage on a replaced motor?
          Might be wrong, GLWS

Comment

Working...
          X