Brand New Garrett GTX4294R Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New Garrett GTX4294R Turbo

MSRP $3595, Can find it around $2400 if it's in stock….Letting it go for $2000

Had it for a project that I'm not longer going to pursue, my loss your gain!!!

Insane performance!! The all new Garrett GTX-R series billet turbos are here. This turbo is capable of 950 HP. Brand new & authentic Garrett GTX4294R dual ball bearing turbo with with forged & machined billet aluminum compressor wheel. 11 Full-Blade design produces a huge 10% flow gain & 10% higher pressure ratio over traditional GT compressor wheels. Improved efficiency, durability & quite operation. These are the very 1st wheels of it's kind & pushes turbo technology & aerodynamics to a whole new level. If big HP is what you're after, the GTX4294R large frame, billet wheel turbos are here to get the job done.
    Originally posted by Kielan
    E36. In the best color. TV.

Open to trades as well!

Comment

Friday bump

Comment

Sunday bump

Comment

Friday Bump

Comment

Pmd you.

Comment

Bro!!!!!!!!!##!!#!!!! Seriously lol. If you want to trade or sell it hmu! !!! Im a member of dsntuners.com and evolutionm and ebay if you want feedback i just created this account and other sites like iwsti. Etc to pm you but have yet to receive anything lol. If you sold it lmk

Comment

Seller Mia? Still for sale?

Comment

Working...
                X