E36: Felony Form Overfender Kit, Brand New/Unopened, Socal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36: Felony Form Overfender Kit, Brand New/Unopened, Socal

For sale is a brand new, unopened Felony Form overfender/widebody kit. I originally paid for this kit in November, but it took so long to arrive that I no longer have the M3 coupe they were supposed to be mounted on.

For those of you who are familiar with this particular kit here are some installed pics:

The overfenders are constructed from FRP material and are designed to be riveted onto the car's existing panels for a very straightforward installation. The most aggressive fitment I've seen with these fenders is 18x12 (offset near 0) with a 295 tire, suggesting that these overfenders allow for much wider wheel/tire combos then most of the other options currently available.

My price is $800 FIRM, as these go for $850 from Felony Form. Don't waste your time with a ridiculously long wait or slow customer service, like I did.

Local pickup in Torrance, CA (Los Angeles Area) is preferred, though I will ship at buyer's expense. Please email at e36techniks@yahoo.com for the fastest response.

Up!

Comment

bad mouthing a company/stanceworks member who has a good reputation especially amongst E36 guys is not the way to sell something, especially on here. GLWS
      IG: @nanner_tickleson
      Buncha Bavarian Bulls**t M3 build thread - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=74458

Comment

Working...
      X