Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 2001 BMW 740i "M" Sport Package - ONLY 61K Miles! LOOKS NEW - TONS OF PICS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2001 BMW 740i "M" Sport Package - ONLY 61K Miles! LOOKS NEW - TONS OF PICS!

Up for sale is my 2001 BMW 740i "M" Sport Package. This car only has 61,xxx ORIGINAL MILES and is verifiable through carfax. Technically a ONE OWNER vehicle and has a ZERO accident history. I just bought it from the multi-millionaire original owner a month ago and did quite a few preventative maintenance items to it and now it's time to sell it. Restoring & maintaining classic BMW's is my side business/past-time, and I specialize in the e38 7 series platform. This is my 23rd e38 I've personally owned.

Being a rare last year e38 made sport package, it has 18" staggered M wheels, shadowline blacked out window trim, tiptronic automatic sport transmission, sport 3.15 differential, sport seats, sport steering wheel, sport suspension, & color coded bumper trims. Car runs & drives absolutely incredible! The m62tu motor has enormous amounts of power, runs and idles silky smooth. The 5hp24 transmission shifts flawlessly and engages smoothly. This 7 series has no funny clunks, shakes, leaks, shimmies, or lights on the dashboard. It is honestly an almost showroom condition vehicle for being 14 years old, and you could literally eat off of the motor it is so clean!. Every single thing works on this car

The exterior color is extremely rare and is called Stratus Metallic. It is a light greyish metallic that color changes with hues of sky blue, gold, & light green, 9.5/10 condition It is absolutely stunning. Must be seen in person as the pictures do not do it justice. Interior is light grey leather and looks outstanding, like no one has ever sat in the car, and smells brand new, 9.5/10 condition. Headliner, interior pillars, carpet, dashboard, and door panels, are in perfect condition showing no signs of wear. Steering wheel even looks and feels brand new. Like I said prior, showroom fresh!

-Clean California title
    -Valid CA smog certificate
    -Current registration
    -Clean carfax
    -Cupholders work (common e38 problem)
    -Glovebox works (common e38 problem)
    -Ice cold A/C
    -Hot heater
    -Power front seats
    -Power windows
    -Sunroof
    -6 CD changer
    -GPS Navigation with 16:9 widescreen
    -Original Motorola Startac phone which still functions
    -White LED interior bulbs
    -Brushed aluminum gauge cluster rings
    -Clean M Parallel rims with very good staggered Continental ContiProContact Runflat tires (just rotated and balanced) & matching spare.
    -OEM self leveling HID headlamps
    -Recent cooling system overhaul including hoses, BMW blue coolant flush, temp sensors, o-rings, etc.
    -Recent valve cover gaskets, timing case gaskets, vanos solenoid gaskets, valve cover grommets, throttle body gasket, throttle body removal and deep cleaning, etc, etc.
    -Oil change 100 miles ago with Mobil 1 full synthetic 0w-40 and Hengst filter
    -Professionally detailed inside & out 4/1/2015. Even the wheels were pulled off and the rears of the rims were all scrubbed and look new.
    All pixels work on navigation screen and instrument cluster (common BMW problem)
    -ETC..

I've sold many cars online on enthusiasts sites over the years, most of which are bought sight unseen, and am always truthful in my listings so there are no hidden surprises. What you see is what you get.

Asking $10,500 obo. No lowballers please. Located in San Diego. Shipping can be arranged at buyers expense. If you are looking for a unicorn of a 7 series, you have found it....

[IMG]http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p691/leisurephoto/DSC_0243_zpsyjjdnvw0.jpg[/IMG

]

[IMG]http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p691/leisurephoto/DSC_0234_zpsjqxdxxqf.jpg[/IMG

]

[IMG]http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p691/leisurephoto/DSC_0227_zpstiby2r9m.jpg[/IMG

]

[IMG]http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p691/leisurephoto/DSC_0225_zpsjus2adgo.jpg[/IMG

]

This really is an amazing deal for someone. Its a shame I don't have an extra $10k kicking around - I'd love to own it just like this.
    I hope whoever buys it leaves it stock.
    GLWS
    Last edited by 525iT_Feen; 04-03-2015, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words! It truly is more beautiful in person. You should buy it as it'll be my second e38 I've sold to a fellow forum member in 6 months who lives in Boston!

Comment

Wow. I would love to own this, my goodness. If I sell my car soon enough you can bet I'll be messaging you! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bisquick Mehoff View Post
          Wow. I would love to own this, my goodness. If I sell my car soon enough you can bet I'll be messaging you! Lol
          Thanks for the interest, but as I imagined, the car sold in a day. Was truly a rare find.

Comment

I am going I assume this sold already? If not. Cash in hand. I'm ready.
            56' Big Back Glass Chevy
            08' Audi S5

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ganja View Post
              I am going I assume this sold already? If not. Cash in hand. I'm ready.
              Correct, was sold back at post #6. Sold in a day.

Comment

This car looks better in person then these Amazing pics you posted
                ---------------------------------------------------------
                Ignorus Maximus
                ---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by AndreNY View Post
                  This car looks better in person then these Amazing pics you posted
                  Thanks bud! Yeah I heard it just went to a new buyer up in NY or somewhere up that way. I took these right after I purchased it from the original owner in his 5 million dollar pacific palisades home

Comment

Working...
                  X