Mk4 wheel advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mk4 wheel advice?

So i want new wheels for my mk4 and im getting my raceland coilovers soon so I definitely want alot of low. I have the longbeaches on right now and im pretty sure they run like 17" stock. Correct me if im wrong but i know nothing about wheels fitment as thos is my first car, do i need to have a certain size wheel? Im not sure how small or big i can go.. Any specific width or anything? I want a little bit of stretch just because i like the look. But someone help me out with this. Thanks

No wider than 6.5" really. You'll want 16's or 17's. 195/40 or 45r 16 or 17. Got that? Haha
    The Calm Before the Storm
    My db7 Daily Whip Build
    @PennyBoi

Comment

Of all the cars in the world, wheel specs for the MKIV are probably the easiest to research. My recommendation is to find a vehicle that has a look and fitment that you like and purchase something similar in specifications. Obviously be aware that lots of people have extensive fender modifications or run large amounts of camber to fit wide setups, so take that into account.

Also, you may want to use a tool like a wheel offset calculator and a tape measure to see how different specifications affect how the wheels fit relative to the fender and the suspension.

Comment

Working...
      X