Cocaine DC2 Integra from Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cocaine DC2 Integra from Atlanta

Hey guys! I am a 22 year old resident of Atlanta by the name of Q. For the longest I was a major lurker of StanceWorks, so my buddy convinced me to create an account so here I am lol. I always wanted to create a stanced car, so without further ado, I would like to introduce my white (with green pearl) 2000 Acura Integra GS-R by the name of "Snowflake".

In 2011, I bought this Integra pretty much bone stock. I had high dreams for this car and I believe I successfully achieved them. The only problem with knowing how to paint cars, you are always curious to see how your car will look with a different color lol. But this is the transformation of my car

Then..

Now...

Hope you all enjoy and stay tuned for more upgrades to come!!

SimplySouthern
    Last edited by PurelyPearlydc2; 03-26-2015, 08:19 PM.

Welcome! Nice gsr you have there, future plans? Mod list?
    Instagram : TRASHEDTEG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob_Da_Hood View Post
      Welcome! Nice gsr you have there, future plans? Mod list?
      Thanks Rob_Da_Hood for the love. As of now, motor has simple bolt ons, and I just changed to a Yonaka exhaust. Raceland coilovers, Blox rear camber kit, and adjustable front upper control arms, quick release steering wheel. There are a couple of other things I always forget to list lol.

Future mods:
      New paint (don't know the color yet)
      Wider wheels
      Turbo
      Mild wire tuck
      Upgraded LCA and Subframe brace powder coated
      But primarily small things like powder coating parts and messing around with suspension.

SimplySouthern

Comment

Looking good man. Always had a soft spot for DCs. Just not feeling the green lights and tow hooks. More lows!! Beautiful car and I'm looking forward to progress. Welcome

Comment

Working...
        X