Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 mazda 3 skyactiv

Hi everyone!

I've been a long time lurker and always admired alot of rides on here but i myself never really had anything worth posting until now!

i have a 2013 black mica Mazda 3 i Sport with the Skyactiv-G 2.0 with 6spd manual..bought it new in november 2013 with 3 miles on it.

after the first 100 miles

decided to try my hand at sharpie art...well a big fail that was. it just reconfirmed that i cannot draw haha...engine cover ended up getting shoved in the closet and never put back on lmao

did a few little things here and there like HIDs and carbon fiber vinyl wrap my dash trim and all my window switches (need to get pics of that)

bought some rx8 wheels and refinished them in graphite metallic

decided to dip them white at one point

i rocked it like that for the rest of the summer of '14 and then in winter i went back to steelies and wheel covers.

saved up for some CXRACING coilovers and some spec-d tuning rear camber arms and installed them about 2 weeks ago!

currently still on the steelies and wheel covers...the rx8 wheels are getting repainted (wheel cleaner i used last summer destroyed the paint)

excuse the dirty salty winter pics

before:

after:

all the way down front and rear

tinted the tails and welded up my own custom exhaust.

lmfao i had to ...been saving this gif for a while.. im not even sorry lol!

had to raise the rear because i didnt realize that it would go lower than the front and it had almost zero spring travel so it rode like a freakin rock crusher in the rear for a little while until i raised it in the rear to match the front lol.

now it rides awesome! very little to no body roll and just a tad stiffer than stock with about a 1 and a half finger wheel gap front and rear.

and that is where i sit right now with 13k miles on her.

updates soon to come:
    RX8 wheels are getting worked on and will be repainted real soon
    20mm bolt on spacers are ordered and waiting on shipment
    fenders will be rolled with a slight pull

cant wait for more mods and to dial in fitment!!
    Last edited by blackICE; 03-18-2015, 03:43 PM.

finally have a small update!! will make a build thread soon!

Comment

here was my 3 that i sold in september

Comment

Been a long time since I've updated...not much happened since last update...went with a little more camber in the rear, got different wheels ...xxr 502 , redid my custom axle back exhaust, and got a clarion double din nav unit.

i know its still nothing special...

Comment

You're doing the mods for yourself right?!

Liked the RX8 wheels way better then those XXR's though.

But probs on your own exhaust!

Comment

Working...
          X