Another JDM stanced E36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another JDM stanced E36

So I've never done a build thread on any of the cars that I have owned and thought I should maybe start one for my current car even though i'm almost a year into the build....

This is my 1993 Granite Silver Metallic 325is on bbs rx that I bought in April of 2014

I ordered some custom Broadway Static Series 500 coilovers for my car and could not be happier with my purchase. I also put on DJ auto headlights, Mtech bumpers, mouldings and sideskirts. My original plan with my car was to keep it functional and auto x and track the car but o whales.

My car on Kosei K1s

I decided to be a cool kid and run 5x114.3 wheels so I bought some 5x120 to 5x114.3 adapters and a set of Biltz 03s,

Test fit of the Blitz 03's on my car

Picture of them on the car with tires

Last edited by jtan22; 03-03-2015, 04:12 AM.
    IG: @jtan1202

Nice car and also a nice cb7 in the background!!

Comment

I really love the color... goes well with the wheels! The rears are so hot. Well done.

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

do e46 control arms, they make the front look 10x better.
        Instagram: @mattragsdale
        '97 M3 build

Comment

Looks good, the wheels fit the car well - design wise and fitment wise.

Comment

Looks great.

Comment

Thanks guys! and I already did put some e46 front lower control arms on my car and it made a huge difference! This is how it sat when I first put the control arms on, but I could not get out of my garage so I had to raise it. I put a cargo box on my car for a few days for fun also

A few months ago in December my friend Tatiana shot my car and my buddy Alec's car on Mount Hamilton road and this was one of my favorite shots.

Check out the write up on Garage Welt! http://www.garagewelt.com/e36-run-mount-hamilton/
              IG: @jtan1202

Comment

Working...
              X