Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS in PA: 1973 BMW E3 3.0S Project (same chassis as Bavaria)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS in PA: 1973 BMW E3 3.0S Project (same chassis as Bavaria)

1973 BMW 3.0S
    E3 chassis code
    similar to bavaria, has upgraded options
    119k on chassis
    4-speed manual
    carbed m30b30
    does not run

pros
    - looks awesome, this car is timeless and I always dreamed of building one.
    - has cool patina. not too ragged, but definitely distinct. i'd say it's perfect.
    - working electrical system
    - all original
    - almost no rust at all, 99% of the rust on the car is surface

cons
    - doesn't run
    - missing tool kit, was missing when I found it
    - only spot of concerning rust is on the front driver's fender, a common spot for these cars
    - interior definitely needs some more love, I've done an extremely extensive amount of cleaning but it hasn't been easy getting out 30 years of sitting in a barn
    - drivers window does not go down
    - will not come on bbs rx as featured in some pictures, will come on stock wheels. the tires are currently bad on the stock wheels, but will be replaced with ones good enough to roll the car around on.

here is an album of pictures including undercarriage, strut towers and interior
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like kibur.

more information in the craigslist posting: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/4909691087.html
    CONTACT ME VIA THE INFORMATION IN THE CL POSTING. I don't use this too often.
    1986 BMW 528e - Delphin Grey - 5spd
    1986 Toyota Cressida - Dark Blue Metallic - 1JZ VVTI swap, AR5 transmission
    1990 Honda Civic Wagon - Rio Red - Daily Driver
    Instagram: @kibur

bumpski for a broski
    aaron by Jeremy King, on Flickr

Comment

If you were closer, I would pick this up as a parts car. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

It's honestly closer to being a road-worthy car than a parts car. I do not planning on selling it as a parts item. I'm super disappointed to let this car go, but I want it put on the road by the next owner, not sent to the scrap bin.

Comment

Up

Comment

please come get this. I doubt you will find a cheaper E3. I will be kicking myself for years to come when I sell this, but life changes and I don't have much of a choice.

New craigslist link: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/4991169878.html
            Imgur album with 50+ pics: http://imgur.com/a/vRsOI

Comment

Trade for this?

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                X