Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82 bagged e28

Just thought i would share my e28 dd build with yall

So Christmas of 2012 i bought myself this pretty nice 82 528e. Car was running and driving but the tags were out. It's the perfect color combo i wanted. :woot::woot:

And i towed it home.

Unfortunatley it sat for a year while i was working on other things, i just drove it around the back country roads every now and then.

Then the time came to put it on the road. I did all the maintenance like timing belt and water pump. Also at this time decided to do a brake upgrade, Mercedes lights and coilovers and stainless brake lines.

Last edited by darksideracer69; 02-19-2015, 08:54 AM.

Then came the time to get ready for texfest 2014

i ordered a couple of parts. Euro head lights, flocked dash and trims, and some sick remotec wheels.

I got to work.

Comment

I had been tired of the coilover ride quality for a while so i had been gathering parts for my air setup. I ended up using mk6 front bags and struts and universal stuff from air lift for the rear. Air lift v2 management ended up rounding it out. I don't really have any pics from install, basically cutting and welding. Lets get to the results.

First air out.

This is my ride height.

Some more random pics.

I am no where near done with it, i will update this thread when progress has been made.

Comment

Some pics my buddy took at our last bbq meet.

Comment

looking great, i personaly would go with more nero tires with stretch, but thats just me

Comment

Originally posted by Sebambam View Post
            looking great, i personaly would go with more nero tires with stretch, but thats just me
            Thanks man, i prefer the wider tires with a thicker sidewall for driving.

Comment

Love the euro lights, and the centers. I looked for them but couldn't justify dropping over $500 for OEM. Found a cheaper solution that looks better than film.

Comment

hell yeah man. like the all frenched lights

instagram-brandonmckiernannn

Comment

I likes

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Thanks guys, sadly my kinby center fog lights cracked last week. Not sure if it was weather related or what, but both of them have cracked glass. Doubt i will be able to fond another set.

Comment

I've seen replacement Kinby lenses on eBay from time to time, though they tend to be clear. If you can only find clear lenses, a coat or two of Duplicolor Metalcast Yellow does a remarkable job matching French yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
                        I've seen replacement Kinby lenses on eBay from time to time, though they tend to be clear. If you can only find clear lenses, a coat or two of Duplicolor Metalcast Yellow does a remarkable job matching French yellow.
                        Thanks man, i may to try that.

Got some new shoes.

Comment

hell yeah! i like the wheels a lot! and that 2002 hiding in the garage haha
                          1987 325is
                          1988 528e
                          #30Furdayz

Comment

jeebus thats clean man

'08 335i

Comment

Loving the new wheels

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Working...