'96 Civic Coupe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '96 Civic Coupe.

Well, finally decided to make a thread for this car. But before i start the new, here is where ive been. You may have seen some of these on here.

Aaaaaaaaand. Here is the new car.

Already bought a few parts for it. This is probably be slow progress for a minute. Trying out some different specs. Think ive made up my mind with 15x8 -12 w/ 165/45 or 165/50 tires. I just sold these today. Didnt really fit my style of wheel liking.

Here are some randoms.

Lemme know what you think of all my shitty cars.
    Originally posted by milano_red
    I haven't seen very many bagged accords. So my first assumption was static
    Instagram: Dsfaxon

Cant wait for you to ruin this one.

Lol looks like a pretty clean coupe. Keen to see what you do with it.

Comment

U r so lucky man, i was searching so long for a coupe, but ended up buying a hatch.

Comment

Yes Danny. This my 2nd fav over the last jetta, but i know this is going to be SICK. Now, since steel wheels died out, i can appreciate them again!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Thanks guys. Im gonna do what i always wanted to do to a civic. itll be cool when im done. Should be a month or two before it looks the way i want, but itll be worth it. Trying to get it ready for a car show in may!!

I still have my jetta. It got hit by a semi... But, im stoked to have this civic.

Comment

I think you could've pulled those steelies off pretty good honestly. Keen to see where it goes regardless. For the love of God go 165/45/15. I did 195's... So much rubbing...... So much control arm bang to stay low...

Shorten your spindles and strut forks, PLEASE... You've driven lowered 6th gens before, right? Bang, bang, bang, bang. I wish I could go back and do mine right.

Comment

Im buying drop forks for sure. They arent cheap, but totally worth it. I will never do 195's. I had them on my first ef, with a 9 wide. I had to run a ton of camber just to stop my tire rub. Definatly a 165 fan. But ill probably do 165/50, until i get the forks, then switch to a 165/45.

I liked the steelies, but i sold them to my friend, for his mk2 jetta.

165/45 w/ 8 wide

Then with the 195/45 w/9 wide

Comment

Seeing as i live in a house full of car guys, i started to lower my roommates new bimmer. 😂😂

My car is in the background at least!

Comment

Though I like EFs and mk2s better, Civic coupes are pretty cool too I'd love to see something super unique as far as wheels go.
                  [CENTER][url=http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924][color=red]e28 build thread[/color] [/url]
                  [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNTlNvf.jpg?2[/img]
                  Instagram: [url=https://instagram.com/divingboardlord/][color=red]@divingboardlord[/color][/url][/CENTER]

Comment

Oh, would you now? 😊

Comment

Originally posted by Dsfaxon View Post
                      Oh, would you now? 😊
                      yessir
                      [CENTER][url=http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924][color=red]e28 build thread[/color] [/url]
                      [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNTlNvf.jpg?2[/img]
                      Instagram: [url=https://instagram.com/divingboardlord/][color=red]@divingboardlord[/color][/url][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Robitussin View Post
                        Though I like EFs and mk2s better, Civic coupes are pretty cool too I'd love to see something super unique as far as wheels go.
                        So like strs right? those are pretty unique on hondas.

Comment

Welp, I look forward to this thread making it to about page 2 before something tragic happens.

Comment

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                            So like strs right? those are pretty unique on hondas.

Defiantly not str's. 😁😁

Specs will be either 15x8 -16, or 15x10 -16.

Im undecided.

Comment

Originally posted by Dsfaxon View Post
                              Defiantly not str's. ����
                              Ooooh ooooh, I know! JNCs! ESMs? Some other generic 3-letter knock-off wheel brand...?

Comment

Working...
                              X