Bagged E36 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bagged E36 M3

Finally got a chance to take it out for a mini photoshoot.

Enjoy

Thanks to everyone that has been following my build so far. If you haven't seen my build the past few months please follow me on Instagram @klovephotography

Build Thread:

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

so klean...........
    sigpic

Comment

As much as I'm into stance, wide, low, ... I can't seem to approve an M3 on air.
      but i dig the look, although I think you can go that low with a coiloverkit

Comment

Do you put the carlines you bought from me on this? Think the car need more aggressive wheels.
        sigpic

Follow me on Instagram:
        German Classic Wheels

Comment

Great photos!
          Is it the tyre and fenders stopping it from going lower?
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Originally posted by The Chosen One View Post
            As much as I'm into stance, wide, low, ... I can't seem to approve an M3 on air.
            ^this. Although I definitely appreciate the work that went into this thing man!
            My Build:

Comment

Originally posted by The Chosen One View Post

Heres the difference... I can go this low and not mess up my fenders or break anything. But more importantly I can go a lot lower if I wanted to but I dislike the tucked look. I set it where I air out and the fender sits right at the lip of the wheel. Theres always a purpose.

Stock 7.5 wheels till summer. That will be a different story

Comment

Originally posted by daywalker View Post
                Do you put the carlines you bought from me on this? Think the car need more aggressive wheels.
                I have test fitted and just waiting till better weather to come. I can't wait. Thanks again!

Comment

Car looks super clean, carlines are gonna look killer !

great photos!
                  IG@valentinoduplan

Comment

Love that color and those new wheels will be 10/10
                    '82 Volvo 242 build
                    '73 Datsun 240z build

Comment

Needs more low and the Carlines.

Comment

You could roll way lower than this static and not fuck shit up if you werent on shitty air ride. To each his own, you took a drivers car and made it dumb. Get nice coilovers.
                        Originally posted by Oh, Word?
                        You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

Originally posted by e36rjbmw View Post
                          You could roll way lower than this static and not fuck shit up if you werent on shitty air ride. To each his own, you took a drivers car and made it dumb. Get nice coilovers.
                          You do realize you just contradicted yourself...

I looked at your car. Looks like every corner is beat, and your diver skirt is banged up. Im sure the front end was just installed. Your running ridiculous camber and little tires so you can slam it. 17's on a e46 are WAY to small. If I put 15's on my car I would be as low as you. You're right I do have a drivers car. Just push a setting and drive.

Obviously you don't understand fitment. Anyone can throw on small wheels and slam a car to the ground. The Elite know how to fit big wheels without there car being ratchet.

If you don't like Air thats fine by me. Obviously I struck a nerve with you. Ive ran static for a long time. Im just stepping up my game. You have a long way to go before you get on my level. Just remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by e36rjbmw View Post
                            Originally posted by 95DaytonaM3 View Post
                            You do realize you just contradicted yourself...

I looked at your car. Looks like every corner is beat, and your diver skirt is banged up. Im sure the front end was just installed. Your running ridiculous camber and little tires so you can slam it. 17's on a e46 are WAY to small. If I put 15's on my car I would be as low as you. You're right I do have a drivers car. Just push a setting and drive.

Obviously you don't understand fitment. Anyone can throw on small wheels and slam a car to the ground. The Elite know how to fit big wheels without there car being ratchet.

If you don't like Air thats fine by me. Obviously I struck a nerve with you. Ive ran static for a long time. Im just stepping up my game. You have a long way to go before you get on my level. Just remember that.

Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Originally posted by mikey G View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X