Bagged 2000 E46 | North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bagged 2000 E46 | North Carolina

*prefer trades (something BMW but anything will work) but will look at any cash offers, have no set price*

2000 323i 165k miles (not my daily so won't go up much if at all)

Alright so I'll start with the problems, it needs body work (dents here and there) and paint (oxidation on roof and trunk). And it's automatic. That's it. I was going to do the work and paint myself but I just don't feel like messing with it.

Good things:

- it's on air, manual switches (bc I like them more) if you have any questions about the air set up just ask. there's nothing at all special about it, it's pretty bare bones. but it gets you on the ground :-)
    - M3 rep front bumper (comes with fog lights I never put in)
    - MTech2 rear bumper
    - Depo Hid Projector headlights w/ angel eyes
    - Depo LED Tails
    - Smoked side markers
    - Smoked turn signals
    - Debadged
    - Brand new rear seat and great interior, no tears of any kind
    - Paint splatter interior trim (it was a big thing on E46Fanatics for a while okay don't judge)
    - Style 5s widened to 10s in the rear, white faces and white bolts polished lips
    - Comes with all of my spacers and extended lugs
    - comes with my old M3 wheels too
    - Just finished doing a lot of maintenance and fixing all problems I could find mechanically

Basically I just want something new, you can PM me a cash offer (I'm literally open to anything but I'd like around 6ish for it lmao). I'm HELLA open to trades. trades would be preferable, I'm looking for another BMW preferably static. I'm down for whatever though. I don't get on here a lot so I'll try to respond to any PMs as fast as I can, but you can text me at 19192527687

I'm too dumb to figure out how to post pictures on here very easily so get up with me if you want more, I'll send you so many pictures your phone will freeze

Last edited by mozinqo; 01-29-2015, 08:28 AM.
    @e46austin
Working...
X