Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NY - set of 20 NEW Conical Seat wobble lug bolts / PCD Variation bolts 14mm x 1.5mm x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY - set of 20 NEW Conical Seat wobble lug bolts / PCD Variation bolts 14mm x 1.5mm x

SOLD SOLD
    SOLD
    SOLD
    SOLD
    SOLD

NEW!!
    i bought these a few years ago to run 5x114.3 wheels on my mkv which was 5x112 tuned out i didn't need the wobble bolts, so they've been sitting around since.
    never ran them still in the original separate bags. some are open/ ripped but never mounted to a car.
    i can post photos if you want but lets be realists here if you are looking at this you know what they look like.

65$ shipped. priority.
    from NY 11701

when i bought them they were 3.99 from ECS 79.80 plus shipping

now ecs has them listed for 3.39 each for a total 67.8 plus shipping from ecs
    the cheapest i've found for 20 on ebay are 75+10s&h

so i don't wanna hear about how you can find them cheaper on blah blah blah..

ECS description, link and a stock photo from there website

ECS Tuning's conical seat wobble bolts adhere to some of the most stringent testing and safety standards, and also feature a corrosion resistant coating for longevity. The bolt features a floating seat collar that allows movement of up to 3mm of a wheel's PDC, allowing you to run a 5x114 wheel on your 5x112 vehicle. The conical seat of the bolt was designed for compatibility with most aftermarket wheels, to ensure your wheels are safely secured. Make sure your wheels are fastened correctly with Polished Conical Seat Wobble Bolts from ECS Tuning.
    Bolt specifications:
    Diameter - 14mm
    Thread Pitch - 1.5mm
    Length - 27mm

ECS Part# ES#2130074

Last edited by 34thExp; 02-01-2015, 08:50 AM.

I'll buy then, email me bro im in NYC

Comment

Originally posted by chino_x7 View Post
      I'll buy then, email me bro im in NYC
      just shipped them out yesterday morning.. sorry bud.

SOLD

Comment

Working...
      X