Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: CCW Classic 5's(5 spoke design,not mesh)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: CCW Classic 5's(5 spoke design,not mesh)

Bill
    $2800 no tires. Last and final price drop
    Will ship. Buyer pays shipping +paypal fees
    18x9 +38
    18x10.5 +44
    5x120
    Email me at: billyah74@gmail.com for pics and additional info if needed. Will put pics up as soon as I get home today.
    Up for sale I have a set of mint classic 5's. These cost me $4020 from CCW plus the plasti dip fees(which I'm not factoring in)Just a little history on them...I purchased them in feb 2014 and waited until June to mount them. I had them on for Springfest,bimmerfest and 2 other local shows and that's about it. They were literally only on the car for less than 2000 miles. These are originally satin black faces,gloss black lips, anodized arp hardware, anodized black center caps. They have been professionally plasti dipped red(not rattle canned). If buyer does not like that color, then simple solution is just to peel it. It's that easy. In the interest of full disclosure there are some light rub marks on the lips from running stretched tires and 2 tiny paint chips in 1 of the lips from smacking the fender in a rather large drop in the highway. This can not be seen currently because of the plasti dip. There is NO, I repeat NO curb rash on the rims. These are near new! Center caps are pretty banged up on the insides from being stuck on the hubs and trying to pry them off. However you cannot see this once they are on the rims. Selling with tires currently but will consider dismounting the tires to make the shipping cost cheaper for the buyer. These are currently sitting in boxes in storage for the last 2 months collecting dust and waiting for the right buyer.
    Last edited by 5groupdude; 02-09-2015, 08:12 PM.

Sorry for the rather large pics

Last edited by 5groupdude; 01-17-2015, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Comment

Here's a quick pic just to show the original color

Comment

Updated pics. Have no problem un mounting the tires and selling just the rims. Willing to ship

Comment

Bump

Comment

To the top

Comment

Tax season is here. Let's move these.

Comment

To the top

Comment

Willing to separate tires and ship

Comment

Still for sale