Dank Fest 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dank Fest 5

Since its the first of the year, I would like to go ahead and send out the information about the 5th annual Dank Fest happening July 18th from 2pm to 10pm. Everyone get that date on your calendar because we are expecting more cars and attendees this year. We have a much larger venue then last year, and a lot more activities for those of any age to participate in.

This year it will be hosted at the LJVM coliseum parking lots as well as the Dixie Classic Fair parking lots. Just like last year, it is still in Winston Salem.

If there is anyone on here that wants to be a sponsor and or vendor at the show, just PM me and I can get that information to you.

Thanks guys, can't wait to see a lot of familiar faces at it again this year.
    Attached Files

Bump. Vendors are on a first come, first serve basis. Space is limited and they are filling up at a exponentially rate!

Comment

I just got the website passed on to me. I registered two of my cars, and hope to see some familiar faces this year again. http://www.dankfest.net

Comment

Get your tickets while they last!

Comment

Working...
        X