Mellow Yellow Box Luv - Scion XB RS 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mellow Yellow Box Luv - Scion XB RS 2.0

Been lurking here since wheel hunting a few summers ago..

Not really a gear head, but just a savy right brainer who knows how he like his ride: slammed on nice rims.

Nothing epic comparing to most on here, it's just my lil 2005 Scion XB RS 2.0 #663/2500

Here's some pics from a show in the summer.

I took those decal off now and this is from last weekend...

Hi and I look fwd to talking to some of you soon.

strange....I posted a few more pics from summer...anyways here they are again

Comment

Box looks nice! We had one rolling around down here that was white looked like yours.
      "E Dirty Six, Low and Slow"

Check out my build thread
      -------->http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=69942

Comment

Originally posted by Thate34Guy View Post
        Box looks nice! We had one rolling around down here that was white looked like yours.
        Thanks.

O Nice...on air too?

Comment

Looks good. Very japan- EZ
          Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Originally posted by mikey G View Post
            Looks good. Very japan- EZ
            Thank you. I was going for a contemporary take (not neccessarily JDM since I would consider most of the mods more USDM) on the throwback surfer van look. I Know I need at least some orange & brown decal to bring out more of that throwback color theme: Yellow + Orange + Brown. Hence the beefy donut tires on 15 but I guess I'm ready to change it up again and go back to some 17s.

Comment

looks like you put in some Work...
              Lucas
              Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
              Originally posted by LCG
              High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

nice box

Comment

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                  looks like you put in some Work...
                  lol u bet

t.han: thanks

I feel like still missing something, I know I need to dial in the rear with some 5mm spacers.

Comment

I would love to see you bring some of that orange and brown into the vinyl designs you're using. Like, I totally love a pinstripe on a surfer van, but I feel like the matte black isn't quite doing it. I'd be very tempted to recreate the pinstripe / Boxluv sticker in a warm woodgrain vinyl with a black outline - you'd be bringing in some orange coloration to fit with your theme, as well as creating a subtle reference to wood paneled wagons.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
                      I would love to see you bring some of that orange and brown into the vinyl designs you're using. Like, I totally love a pinstripe on a surfer van, but I feel like the matte black isn't quite doing it. I'd be very tempted to recreate the pinstripe / Boxluv sticker in a warm woodgrain vinyl with a black outline - you'd be bringing in some orange coloration to fit with your theme, as well as creating a subtle reference to wood paneled wagons.
                      Nice input.....you got me thinking now....

I changed the fogs to an amber to bring out that color theme, but ya right, I need to bring that into the decal pinstripe.....hmmmm

Comment

Working...
                      X