Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Autopilot V2 Management system.

Hey everyone,

I just had one of my Bags on the the front passenger strut popped from new wheels i just put on the car. Very weird because it was only the passenger side. But thats besides the point. Now I'm looking to replace all the struts with coilovers. Im looking to sell the whole system minus the blown strut. but i can part it out and just sell the management system. The system is fairly new. it only has about 4k miles on it. The compressors show that they only have been running for 2 hours.

Im looking to get 2200 for the whole system or 1700 for the management system. it comes with 2 compressors 5 gallon tank. its tucked nicely inside the trunk and i can take the whole thing off as a whole. I can have pictures sent to any email if requested. also I'm opened to trades of coil overs that will fit an 90 E30 325IS plus cash on your end. Also opened to offers.

Is the management system priced to high? no one is interested? i am open to offers to get it off my hands.

Comment

perhaps state what car it was made to fit, pictures, brand of compressors, type of bags....
      2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
      2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
      1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

Location would be helpful too.
        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Is this management still for sale ? And I do think it's priced a bit high brand new on bagriders the v2 autopilot management is 1325$ New let me know what your best selling price 360-241-1580

Comment

Working...
          X