Compomotive Turbo motorsport split rims! (3-piece splits) [UK, can ship]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compomotive Turbo motorsport split rims! (3-piece splits) [UK, can ship]

Please note: I am well aware I'm new to the site. I hope I don't annoy anyone by advertising here, but I am a legitimate seller, and I will certainly be making a donation if any of my wheels sell on here! Thanks very much.

I acquired these wheels over the space of a few years, intending to build the ultimate set for my two mk1 Golf project cars. Unfortunately the Golf's are long gone, and I'm clearing out my wheel collection to put the money towards going travelling/funding a new car. Therefore, I am offering 6 complete sets of Compomotive Turbo split rims. These are my all time favourite wheels and you could certainly say I'm obsessed!

There are a range of PCD's, but I believe there are two sets 4x100, 4x95.25, centre lock, 4x101, and 4x98. There are a few spare centres also. The dishes and barrels are all in pairs or sets of four, and again, there is a good range of sizes so you can build the perfect set for your car and sell the rest on if you wish. These are all in very good condition with minimal curbing (apart from the obviously damaged ones; there are spares to replace these), but do require polishing. I know this is an awful advert with awful pictures, but I will update it is soon as I can. Here are some terrible pictures to give you an idea:

I have refurbished one set, and had the dishes back from the polisher:

Here's some inspiration for you!:

These wheels rarely come up for sale, and I've spent an absolute fortune on them (even to the point of buying complete cars to get hold of the wheels!). I've come to the point where I just really want to get rid of them, and the easiest and most convenient way is just to sell them as one lot. I have previously had interest from people building track cars because the spares are ideal for them so I may have to go down that route, but thought it was worth putting them up here just in case. I am looking for £4200 for the lot. If people are interested I will certainly split but they will be £900+ a set as they are. I'd be looking for £1050 a set fully refurbished (I don't really have the time to do this currently, but please enquire if interested). Although the PCD's aren't all perfect for VAG applications, these wheels are extremely sought after for classic mini's, Fords and other marques. I have full access to a machine shop (currently studying a Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering), and will be machining two sets to either 4x100 or 4x108. If you have any other requests for machining, let me know and I'll do my best, but I'm limited on free time.

The wheels are located in Winchester, Hampshire. This is my fathers house, but I am just outside Bath if that's easier for collection.
 My contact number is: 07837 892836.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

These are gorgeous.

Comment

Very nice collection you've got there!

Comment

awesome collection. i would love to grab 4 faces from you if the price was right.. not sure what price you would sell just four faces for (4 lug any condition)?
        sigpic
        1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
        1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Sketchy..

Word for word post on turbosport.co.uk from 2013..

Please note: I am well aware I'm new to the site. I hope I don't annoy anyone by advertising here, but I am a legitimate seller, and I will certainly be making a donation if any of my wheels sell on here! Thanks very much. I acquired these wheels over the space of a few years, intending to build the ultimate set for my two mk1 Golf project cars. Unfortunately the Golfs are long gone, and I'm clearing out my wheel collection to put the money towards going travelling/funding a new car.

Comment

Hi Mekstar, I do have the wheels advertised in a few places. I did explain on another forum, but the reason for me re-advertising now is because the wheels were stored at my fathers house (100 miles from me), and I didn't have a car. I was really busy finishing my degree, and then as soon as I finished I went to work a season as a yacht engineer in the med. I was inundated with interest, messages, and offers, but unfortunately couldn't do anything about it. This was really frustrating for both me, and interested parties. I have now returned to the UK to complete my Masters degree. I will be with the wheels from next week, until the New Year, and will be bringing them back down to my uni house because I just need to get them shifted!

Thanks for the kind comments Chasen88 and sebvw! 1bad35, I will PM you now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mekstar View Post
              Sketchy..

Word for word post on turbosport.co.uk from 2013..

http://www.turbosport.co.uk/showthread.php?t=352451
              How so? I didn't see a post with any negative feedback in that thread.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Pm sent. Interested in 4x100 centers.
                S50

Comment

PM's replied. Back with the wheels now, and sold a 4x101 set today. Got a few people interested in coming over the next couple of days. When I got all the wheels out, I took some measurements so I could calculate offsets for most remaining options! (I've had a lot of questions about this). I will put the results into a table and upload it ASAP. A few more pictures!

Comment

How much for 4x100 centers?

Comment

I will be in Winchester with the wheels this weekend (a rare opportunity!) if anyone wants any measurements, photos, viewings, or a set wrapped up and delivered to your door! Feel free to PM me any questions. Cheers, Jamie

Comment

ILL compo stash!

Comment

Cheers mate! 4x100 set sold, deposit received for centre lock set. I have one set left in 4x95.25 (could easily be modified to 4x100 with inserts), and one set blank which I'm probably going to re-drill to 4x100 or 4x108 unless I get any other requests!

Comment

I have a 4x100 set, I wish weren't drilled out to be centerlocks

Do you have any lips? You'd part with?
                            Follow me on Instagram @ Promk1ng
                            http://instagram.com/promk1ng

Comment

sent you a PM!

Comment

Working...
                              X