Another E30 Build....jk 98 Ek Hatch Content Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another E30 Build....jk 98 Ek Hatch Content Inside

We'll I finally got my hands on a hatch. Been wanting one since 2000 but never had a chance to get one. The day came 2 days ago when my buddy called me up and told me about this clean Ek hatch shell on Houston underground for 500.So I decided to take the 12 mile hike to check it out. When I say pictures can be misleading...the pics were misleading. This car was the cute fat chick only posting head shots. When I pulled up this thing was beat to shit but I saw its potential. So I low balled him and took it home with me. I have a lot of plans for this thing and the build will be far greater than my X3. I have always been a Honda guy as parts can be found in any junkyard and can be put together like a model car. There will be no sticker bombing no plasti -dip or diamond racing wheels in this thread This will be a clean low and slow build with fresh oem parts inside out. Will post pics soon and more info on the car.

Car came with a calico 2000 civic front end and that was the first thing to go that night when I got it home. I ripped out all carpet and interior to get rid of the old man balls smell. Picked up a set of mint black leather rsx seats from a buddy. I began stripping everything off the firewall to start getting everything ready for paint and body. The dude called himself wire tucking and spray painting the bay a beautiful teal color (sarcasm at its best). The rat nest of a wire tuck would make any electrician cringe. The fire dept was on standby by every time the key entered the ignition. Some pics for viewing pleasure

Comment

yeeee boi! fire dept. was on stand by tho

Comment

Comment

Haha you got me.

Comment

Got yourself a project there. in for progress!
            Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

YES ANOTHER HATCH ON HERE WOOH!!

Also this is quite the project you got here. Good luck with everything and whatnots

Im sorry im just really excited cause its a hatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Queef|Chief View Post
                Got yourself a project there. in for progress!
                Hah yes definitely have my hands full.

Originally posted by Chasen88 View Post
                Haha you got me.
                Haha
                Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                YES ANOTHER HATCH ON HERE WOOH!!

Also this is quite the project you got here. Good luck with everything and whatnots

Im sorry im just really excited cause its a hatch.
                Haha all good man, definitely happy to have it. Will be a fun build.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Almost finished with the tear down as it sits at our rent house. Only have the dash and glass to pull out and a few things left to rip off firewall before i take it to get sand blasted. Will start ordering parts after x-mas. Cant decide if i want to go air or static yet. Will post more later as im doing this from my phone.
                          Last edited by SoLOwX3; 12-16-2014, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Comment

Sold the janky ebay coilover setup. Sitting monster truck. Will finish tearing into it this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X