Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gatebil Rudskogen 2015

Who want's to go?

Ik ga dit weekend uitzoeken wat een trip kost. Wie zou nog meer interesse hebben?
    Facebook Sander Zuurbier
    Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

I'll probably make it over again. This years was good

Comment

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
      I'll probably make it over again. This years was good
      Whit the Touring? Would be greate!!
      Facebook Sander Zuurbier
      Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

Comment

Originally posted by SanderZ View Post
        Whit the Touring? Would be greate!!
        Maybe. Still to figure out what I'm doing

Comment

Ben benieuwd op wat voor kosten je ongeveer uit komt. Wel interesse hierin. Mooie roadtrip van maken.

Comment

Interesse is er sowieso, maar weet niet hoe t uitkomt met andere meets. Vorig jaar was 't een week na Raceism, als dat weer zo is moet ik maar een goede vakantie gaan plannen denk ik
            #SCHTAAAAAAAAAAAANZ

Comment

moet je is aan Dr AK vragen, die vertrekt vanuit duitsland (koln) zal qua zowat gelijkaardig zijn voor ons

die is vorig jaar gegaan
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

I'm in
                Lucas
                Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                Originally posted by LCG
                High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Wil wel graag, maar gaat 'm niet worden (verwacht ik).

Ik hou het hier in de gaten en wie weet....

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                    moet je is aan Dr AK vragen, die vertrekt vanuit duitsland (koln) zal qua zowat gelijkaardig zijn voor ons

die is vorig jaar gegaan
                    dat was ook mijn idee
                    Facebook Sander Zuurbier
                    Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

Comment

Wat is het?
                      Check us out @ Facebook: Flatworx

Comment

Will be there definitely. This time hopefully without crashing on the way home.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by iloow View Post
                          Wat is het?
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQwGYhFuLmc

Will be there definitely. This time hopefully without crashing on the way home.

Bastien can you give me some info, tips. You can send a privat message if you want.
                          Facebook Sander Zuurbier
                          Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

Comment

Kan je beter Vallakra gaan

Last edited by hb24; 12-06-2014, 03:36 PM.
                            KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!!

Comment

Antwoord van Bastien,

Hey man,

we camped at the event. I don't have the exact numbers in my head since we had press passes and so the event was free for us, but I believe for normal visitors the weekend cost about 130€ per person+ 80€ for camping/parking per verhicle, IIRC. There's decent showers at the event, a multiple containers sprinkled all over the event's area with multiple showers each. Running water 24/7, but only occasional with heated water and no lighting, so if you want to shower really early or late it's gonna be a bit tricky and I'd recommend bringing a waterproof flashlight or something. Toilets at the event are halfway decent as well, they use containers and the 'real' public toilets of the race track at the end of the pit lane are open as well. Nonetheless, I'd recommend bringing a few of your own rolls of toilet paper, since after the first day, there was a shortage of it on most o the toilets.

We didn't take any ferrys, but I suspect they're the same as the ones to the UK, so not really a problem, it will scrape though.

We took the slightly longer route which went over both toll bridges (impressive sight!)

Toll for both bridges combined was around 90€ IIRC one way, so 180€ in total. It changes occasionally, so it might be different next year. Toll is also dependand on what kind of vehicle you're driving, this is the normal toll rate for cars. Cars with trailers etc will be more expensive.

You'll have to pay a small amount of toll in Norway again, IIRC, but it's not too much.

We went with my LPG equipped E39, to keep fuel costs down... If you end up going with a LPG car, you should note that LPG is rare in Sweden and Denmark. My tip would be to fill up in Germany directly before the Danish border and then see that you make it in time to Malmö in Sweden, because there's a LPG station somewhere there. The thing about LPG stations in Sweden is that most of these are privately run and have really short opening times. We missed the opening time and were only able to fill up in Göteborg, so had to drive a few hundred KMs on regular fuel.

From the top of my head, the trip in itself was somewhere around 400, 500€ just in fuel and tolls. Maybe a bit more, I can't really remember the exact figures.

My general recommendation would be to arrive as early as possible on thursday to get a decent camp spot. Another recommendation would be... fuck tents, rent a trailer or a RV. Our friend Tim slept in a tent and it was horrible according to him. Scott and I slept on the folded down front seats of my E39 and it was... well, tolerable, but I wouldn't recommend it. I'm definitely planning on renting or buying a trailer next year and towing it with my E39.

If you want, we can plan the trip together, the more the merrier I'd say!
                              Also, going with multiple cars and drivers will definitely help ensure something like my crash on the way home doesn't happen again, heh. I was so tired from the event that I fell asleep for a second and bumped the guard rail on the highway. Scary, but we made it out fine luckily.

Some other words about the event...

- everyone is incredibly friendly and nearly everyone speaks or at least understands english
                              - stuff there is FUCKING EXPENSIVE. A 0.33 liter bottle of coke: 5€. A cheeseburger from a bbq vendor: 11€. BRING YOUR OWN FOOD & DRINK, I can't stress this enough. Also ensure proper cooling if you want to bring meat for a BBQ... our cooler failed and we had to bbq all our meat on the first evening and then had to resort to warming up canned food like Ravioli on the BBQ
                              - Bring ear plugs if you actually want to get a few hours of sleep or sleep in a very well isolated RV or camper. The camp spots can be insanely noisy.

Can't think of anything else right now... you got any other questions, just hit me up.

Later,
                              Bastien

Met andere woorden, het kost al gauw 700,-

Zijn we nog steeds geintresseerd?
                              Facebook Sander Zuurbier
                              Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

Comment

Working...
                              X