Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Shaggin Wagon. A 1973 International Travelall.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Shaggin Wagon. A 1973 International Travelall.

Teenager with a dream.

For a first car I had 3 options from my dad. 1st was a 1962 international scout 80 with an I4 145 in need of too much work.(dad told me he bought it for $50)2nd was a 1966 Volvo 122s, this car was impeccable. But the condition it is in has way to much work that needs done. 3rd was the 1973 International Travelall 392 V8. The main issue and reason it hasn't been on the road for 5 years is because the transmission.

The plans for The Shaggin Wagon is new paint, new interior, subs, and of course its going to be scraping

Tryin to locate some cow hides to redo the bench seats in the front and back. Any ideas for a headliner?
    Last edited by Sebastianglenn; 04-03-2015, 12:57 AM. Reason: just cuz

You'll need to upload pictures from photobucket.com, flickr.com or something similar then it will give you a code you can use to post.

Also interested to see where this goes since most people your age can't spell but you can haha. Awesome that your dad is supporting the passion
    My '66 C10 Build
    My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Ah man… I'd LOVE me a Travelall.

Don't go screwing it up by doing stupid teenager stuff to it. Granted, we all went through the phase but try to resist the temptation.

Comment

Originally posted by 99sil-teg View Post
        You'll need to upload pictures from photobucket.com, flickr.com or something similar then it will give you a code you can use to post.

Also interested to see where this goes since most people your age can't spell but you can haha. Awesome that your dad is supporting the passion
        Alright thanks man ill get them up today.

Comment

Use Imgur instead of photobucket i find it hosts more reliably.

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like sebastianglenn.

link to the pictures of how it sits now. sorry for the crappy pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
              Use Imgur instead of photobucket i find it hosts more reliably.
              thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by KFC ONE View Post
                Ah man… I'd LOVE me a Travelall.

Don't go screwing it up by doing stupid teenager stuff to it. Granted, we all went through the phase but try to resist the temptation.
                Haha, ill try my best. just planning on a basic drop on coil overs and the wheels it has now with the stock hubcaps.

Comment

A 14yr old, with a shaggin wagon... haha, nice bro.
                  Old project: Suzuki Swift mk1 GTi carbs '86
                  New Project: Porsche 944 S '87
                  Follow me: Whiteknuckleride
                  My band on Spotify: Edison Road

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastianglenn View Post
                    http://imgur.com/ht9q9zn

link to the pictures of how it sits now. sorry for the crappy pictures.

Use the BBCcode that comes when you post a pic on imgur
                    That way the photo shows up like this^^

Love the car! Cant wait to see it get some love haha
                    Originally posted by aLaFleur

I've decided the best way to deal with rust is to just embrace it.

Comment

what are you going to do with it

Comment

Originally posted by RocketSled View Post
                        what are you going to do with it
                        Drop it on coils and the wheels and hubs its on now because im on a low budget

Comment

Going up to my grandparents, where it sits now to go pull the transmission. ill try to remember to take pictures! Hopefully everything goes well considering this will be my first time ever working with transmission's. Here is some motivation till Saturday.

Comment

Also forgot to post a 10 door travelall. it was an airport limo.

Comment

This could get good.

Comment

Working...
                              X