Mark VIII - The Sinister Minister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark VIII - The Sinister Minister

Welp, I guess I'll post my official painfully slow build thread... The car is a 97 Lincoln Mark VIII with a smidge over 200k on the clock. As this is my second Mark, I'm doing all of the things I wanted to do on the last to this one including, but not limited to, hurting a lot of feelings.

Anywho, the car's already on air. I'm working on a management system as well as sorting out a set of wheels (that's the tough part), though I've found a set that follows the same style as the set of factory wheels the car rides on now. After that's done, I'm following the quest for more low.

On to the crappy cell phone pics!!

My last one in desperate need of less altitude.

Comment

i love mark VIII.always wanted one.i have had 3 thunderbirds and a cougar that share the same chassis as a mark VIII.always wanted to put them on air but at a static height the front cross member was 1.5 inches off the ground.

Comment

I've got just over and inch of clearance on the k member as of now. Makes for a fun ride.

Comment

on mine you could lay a 2x4 flat and stick it under the car and it would hit the oil pan.i went everywhere with mine that low.i had true duals ran on mine and i lost the whole pass side from the cat back one time.had been drug way too many times lol.

Comment

I was looking at Mark VIII's before I got a 240. I love them. My favorite style is the earlier one with the narrower headlights. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

ENDLESS RIVAL: Art | Automotive Culture

Insta: @endlessrival | @_notlance

Wraith | 1966 Fairlane 500 | Gone
            Six | 1995 S14 | Gone
            Absolution | 1995 E36 | Current

Comment

The verdict might be swinging towards some VIP VX910s... I don't need to eat for the next six months anyway.

Comment

any updates.

Comment

updates peez

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

I love these cars, subscribed
                    1993 BMW 325i
                    2001 BMW 330ci vert
                    2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Nominal updates... been working on a few maintenance items. New front calipers, pads, rotors, etc.. Should have it cleaned up this weekend and running around town.

Comment

So badass laid out like that

- Renato
                        TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
                        sigpic

Comment

Any plans for bigger/wider wheels? would really set this car off.
                          [CENTER][url=http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924][color=red]e28 build thread[/color] [/url]
                          [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNTlNvf.jpg?2[/img]
                          Instagram: [url=https://instagram.com/divingboardlord/][color=red]@divingboardlord[/color][/url][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                          X