FS: 1998 Cosmos M3 Coupe, 5 speed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1998 Cosmos M3 Coupe, 5 speed.

I have for sale my 1998 BMW M3 with 123,xxx miles. Price is $7,000 OBO. The motor and transmission in the car are very strong and the motor pulls well throughout the entire power band. The car has never had any overheating issues. The interior of the car is in immaculate shape as well. The seats have no cracks or tears, and the entire interior is how it came from the factory. Here are some more details on the car:

S52 Motor - Completely stock, never modified
    BC Racing Coilovers - Less than 1,000 miles, fully damping and ride height adjustable
    Brand new OBC with no pixel issues
    Car will come with either ASA AR1 wheels or a set of Dinan Enduro 3s, depending on price

There are only a few issues that I would like to note on the car. First, there is an area of slight rust on the passenger rear quarter panel. It was taken down to metal and resprayed using touch up paint, however, I would recommend getting a professional to fill and respray it to get it back to perfect. I was quoted $450 to get this done. Additionally, the front bumper has some rock chips and there are two spots on the driver's side door where someone rubbed something off using something highly abrasive.

CARFAX report is available upon request.

I try to be as upfront with everything that I'm selling as I can, so if you have any questions or would like more detailed pictures of anything, please let me know! The car is located in Oklahoma City and I could drive a reasonable distance to meet if that is necessary. Contact Brian at 513-720-0399, text is preferred.
    Last edited by cardoza; 11-21-2014, 07:43 PM.

wow. have cash in hand and would buy TODAY. but im located in nj and im pretty sure thats about a 20hr drive . oddly still interested.

Comment

very nice...

Comment

Originally posted by just4play View Post
        wow. have cash in hand and would buy TODAY. but im located in nj and im pretty sure thats about a 20hr drive . oddly still interested.
        sounds like a plane ticket and road trip time!

Comment

Original post updated with some more detailed photos.

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Want this so badly, lol.

Oh wait, it's sold now. Congrats to the buyer. Beautiful car!

Comment

Working...
              X