Stunning 1982 BMW e21 323i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunning 1982 BMW e21 323i

So after ALOT of consideration i THINK I’ve decided I’m going to sell my beloved e21. Its a long story really but I’ve owned it since last August after wanting one for years but ironically have probably done less than 1000 miles in it. I was working out of the country
    when i purchased it and only used it for brief spells when back in the UK, on one of which i unfortunately lost my licence. so since Dec of last year its sat in the garage tucked away. I get my licence back in January and have planned to keep it until then, but the Mrs car is nearing death and I’m also looking to get my bike licence and a bike so it seems financially logical to let the e21 go and do the ‘family thing’. So down to the nitty gritty, the car, its a 1982 323i with 77k on the clock in pretty immaculate condition. it has blue leather interior,a gemini alarm and immobiliser system, sitting on spax springs and genuine BBS RM’s. It really is in great condition inside and out and solid as a rock. there are one or 2 very tiny little minor spots of rust coming through but these are purely cosmetic (one of which is on the passengers side wing, a replacement wing is included in the sale that just needs painting) There is the odd small dent, and scratch on the paint, but realistically barely worth mentioning considering its age. it was also detailed the middle of last year. It has a full folder covering its past with bits of paperwork etc and service history along with a folder showing extensive work carried out in the early 2000’s. Its currently not taxed, and the MOT runs out 08th Dec, not that i have any concerns of it going through! I have a fair few spares for it too, bits of trim etc, spare hazard switch, the original wheels, 2 more chrome bumpers, some ‘Euro’ headlight grills, clear and orange front indicator lenses, the front wing i previously mentioned and possibly a few other bits I’ve forgotten. A few points to note, the starter motor stuck on me once or twice, so in the not so distant future may need changing, but i do literally mean once or twice. Also the front valance from under the BBS splitter is a little bit nocked about so could do with a bit of tidying up or replacing. Im sure I’ve forgotten some stuff but ill update this add if i remember anything.

So now onto the price. Its difficult for me to value this as there value really does vary dependant on condition. The fact i really don’t want to sell doesn’t help either, she’s worth a lot to me. So for this reason, based on what i paid for her, what I’ve spent on her, the fact she’s 1 year older without any real millage going on the clock, I’m going to put a ball park figure of £7500. Ive seen some amazing examples selling for over 10k and i would say this is 80% there. I am open to part exchange offers. As i said I’m looking for a bike no bigger than a 750 or smaller than a 600, naked sv650 and the like, i also wouldn’t mind a cheap toy to tinker with car wise as well as something as a suitable work horse/family car for the mrs of a value of no more than £2500. But at the end of the day guys cash is king!

You can either contact me on here or on 07815598590
    Car is located West Midlands

thats amazing what motor is in this? m20?
    sigpic

Pronounced Eve-odd Rich-E

Comment

That's the one buddy!!!

Comment

Bumpp

Comment

Working...
        X