I'm Sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Sorry

It's not for everyone but I like it. Some more aesthetic changes coming this winter including a set of 4 wheels that fit on all 4 corners

Down to the dirty details.

-16 Degrees of camber (rear) -6 (front)
    Negative offset rears, lame offset fronts

Enjoy....or don't

IG: @OsakaFlocka

It's sounds like you don't really like it, but I'd still be your friend.
    _abbi

Comment

Not sorry.

Comment

That ass shot. Fuck. I love this. Can't wait to see it on some matching wheels.
        IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
          It's sounds like you don't really like it, but I'd still be your friend.
          I was just joking. It makes a lot of people angry. I love the car. It doesn't seem to love me though lol!

Originally posted by TruTaing View Post
          Not sorry.
          Not a single bit

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
          That ass shot. Fuck. I love this. Can't wait to see it on some matching wheels.
          I had 4 matching works but after doing the control arm spacers to get -6 up front it pushed the wheel out a little bit so they don't tuck anymore. I would say what wheels I'm getting but I change my mind every day ahahaah!

Comment

I'll never understand why people think this looks good, but more power to you.
            Jason
            flickr
            build thread

Comment

Love this! Not usually a fan of VWs, or mismatched wheels, or crazy camber, but for some reason it all ties together nicely- good work man!
              '82 Volvo 242 build
              '73 Datsun 240z build

Comment

Great Job....
                ---------------------------------------------------------
                Ignorus Maximus
                ---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Withers View Post
                  I totally feel. It's definitely not for everyone.

Originally posted by aprophet13 View Post
                  Love this! Not usually a fan of VWs, or mismatched wheels, or crazy camber, but for some reason it all ties together nicely- good work man!
                  Thanks dude! The BLQs were my first setup from a few years ago. Luckily they're the same color as and a similar style as the Works so they're almost the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Withers View Post
                    I don't usually come into threads throwing insults around, but i don't even understand this. It's like a fucking clown car, I bet you feel like the man though making people mad with your car. What an accomplishment. It doesn't look appealing to me one bit and it's like you're completely defeating the purpose of what a car is for...to go places, how do you even get up and down residential streets? (honest question)

Whatever, i probably shouldn't be talking, if i don't like it keep my mouth shut right? But If this is the future of the car scene i want out.
                    Great neck

Comment

Originally posted by itsjustkevin View Post
                      I don't usually come into threads throwing insults around, but i don't even understand this. It's like a fucking clown car, I bet you feel like the man though making people mad with your car. What an accomplishment. It doesn't look appealing to me one bit and it's like you're completely defeating the purpose of what a car is for...to go places, how do you even get up and down residential streets? (honest question)

Whatever, i probably shouldn't be talking, if i don't like it keep my mouth shut right? But If this is the future of the car scene i want out.
                      I feel like you're unreasonably upset about someone else's car... I don't like it either, but dude can do whatever he pleases with his car.

As for using it as a means of transportation, I'm assuming it's on bags, so he airs up and can drive wherever he wants.

Comment

I love this.
                        Christof Goulart
                        FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Comment

Get the fuck out then.

OP, matching wheels will help. That ass shot though.

Comment

Well...that's definitely not what I was expecting. Not much of a fan of the look, but if you enjoy it then that's what matters.
                              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                              2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Working...
                              X