Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Datsun 510 sr20

What's up all?

Here is my current project car. It's a 1971 Datsun 510 with a notch top S15 SR20 swap. Car made 340WHP on E85. Mods include complete S15 drivetrain, Bride carbon kevlars, takata harness's, Techno Toy Tuning coil overs, XXR's (work Equips to come), and a whole lot more. Plans over the winter are paint, freshen up the interior, wheels, and a few other goodies. Car was recently featured by Haltech ECU's. Hoping to get her more features as she gets cleaned up. If you like the car feel free to follow me on IG @tpease88 ...Enjoy

Haltech feature- http://www.haltech.com/classic-datsuns-second-coming/

Good god.

Comment

Love it. I have THE BIGGEST soft spot for 510s, and this one is magnificent.

Comment

Thanks peeps. She is a work in progress.

Comment

Breh, will subscribe to this build thread if you make one. What country are you from? Digging that rear seat cover haha

Comment

love it!!
            Instagram - @wesside

Comment

Great job!! very clean

Comment

Originally posted by MercTastic View Post
                Breh, will subscribe to this build thread if you make one. What country are you from? Digging that rear seat cover haha
                Haha I live just North of Boston.

Comment

I love it! Please make a build thread, ill be watching this one

Comment

wow - love this! looking forward to updates!
                    91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                    ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

I will keep everyone updated. Will also have updates on IG @tpease88

Comment

Working...
                      X