Another e36 Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another e36 Touring

Finally my first touring has been found it was everything I was looking for a nice clean and standard 1998 e36 touring sport . A good platform to start on as a bit of a build/project. Looking for as many tips and pointers as possible.

First plans are to swap the wheels for something with a bit of dish and some lows.Love the look with style 32's but I'm not sure yet so open to opinions on that. Then some amber corners and side repeaters (I think).

Some snaps of how it is at the minute, More updates coming in the coming weeks as things progress.

comments welcome thanks for looking

Looks really clean! Techno ones are getting a bit thin on the ground now, I was looking for one before I got mine.

Style 32's work very well

Comment

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
      Looks really clean! Techno ones are getting a bit thin on the ground now, I was looking for one before I got mine.

Style 32's work very well
      Yea I love the colour.

The style 32's on yours look emense.

No idea where to start really lol

Comment

Should really keep on top of this thread!

I managed to get the heater control valve replaced. Ended up being a bit of a pain but I eventually got it on and sorted :thumbsup

Now watch this space for updates. Over the course of the comming weeks it should look different to how it does now. I Drove a six hour journey (three hours each way) after work on Thursday to pick up some genuine Style 32's 8&9J et20 and et26 and they look lovely just waiting on tyres and a few other bits and operation go low is on!

Just for reference this is it now

Comment

The colour is sweet, 32's are always good!
          Facebook Sander Zuurbier
          Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

Comment

Looks like a nice start to build on. It's a shame we never got the e36 touring in the US :/

Comment

The color is so cool! Nice wheels too man! I'm gonna follow this one.
              SAAB 900 T16s

Comment

Cheers people ..

Yea the colour really pops in the sun looks lovely.

Slow progress so far but it comming

Comment

a techno touring...

there is love at first sight
                  Sugar Mama Build - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=73298

Comment

Originally posted by Motoman325 View Post
                    a techno touring...

there is love at first sight

HaHa cheers buddy ..

Comment

another update from over the weekend ..

managed to get the tyres on there's some stretch but not loads ill test them out and see how it goes.

Mounted them to the car and that arch gap is horrendous

Also bought some new amber indicators for the front and sides repeaters , which in my opinion looks 10 times better

The look as it stands now

Some more updates to come ordered some cheap coilovers from eBay, as well adjustable top mounts.And an cheap and cheerful arch roller to have a go myself , which will probably end in disaster. Its just frustrating waiting for it all to come

Other things i could do with are a new headlight lens due to a small crack and some new mats lol

cheers for looking

edit*(oh need an m3 lip too)

Comment

It looks very good, I love the color

Comment

Another update

My cheap and cheerful coilovers arrived the other day so over the course of a few days I've managed to get them fitted. I've had a go at rolling the arches too, not the best job but ok for now lol, I'm happy with the results so far, there's just a few streets I'm best of avoiding now .

I might order the m3 lip in the coming weeks.I think it will finish it off

Now its looking better i do need a few spots of paintwork doing, the more i clean it the more i notice it !!

Some pictures:

Comments welcome and thanks for looking ,,,,

Chris

Comment

I've never seen an E36 Techno Touring before, and it looks bloody amazing. And the E36 with Style 32s is just a match made in heaven. Car seems to be a mint example too, I'm happy to see this here haha, great job

Comment

Fantastic colour on that touring. Like the wheel choice and the ambar repeaters. That interior seems in mint condition too!

What's the power plant of the beauty?

Comment

Working...
                              X