No announcement yet.

WTB 20" Bentley Mulliner 20x9 5x112 (4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 20" Bentley Mulliner 20x9 5x112 (4)

I'm located in Orlando, Florida and am looking for a set of 20 inch Bentley Mulliners commonly on the 2009 era Bentley Continental GTC and Flying Spur. The seven spoke Mulliners are 5x112 and 19x9. I do not need tires, but don't neglect to text me if you're only selling with tires. I do not want the shiny chrome version, I've seen the version I'm interested in referred to as two piece forged painted alloy, and are some shade of grey.

I would love if they have center caps, but missing caps is not a dealbreaker, will find elsewhere.

I know I have few posts here, but I have many on VWvortex (have done sales there), have reputable ebay and certfied paypal accounts. Also, am happy to meet in person locally. I decided to post to here after buying some coilovers for my wheel build and seeing that I had recently missed users selling the Bentley Mulliners here more frequently than at VWvortex. Anyhow, hit me up 4zero740five78two8 with a text, or email timDOTnethersATgmailD*Tcom.
    Last edited by Nethers; 10-22-2014, 04:13 PM. Reason: Title should say 20x9

Bump, still looking. Missed two at $1500 and $1600, sigh.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Bump for 20s.

Comment

Another bump.

Comment

Bumpski

Comment

Someone's got to own some. Sell em while its cold outside.

Comment

Text message sent.

Comment

Bump, found two, if someone else has one or two more, I'm buying. Or a full set works...

Comment

Buying 1, 2 or 4 Mulliners!

Comment

Still looking for a set of mulliners!

Comment

Working...
                      X