Hartge 18" type C Splits super rare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hartge 18" type C Splits super rare

It is with a very heavy heart i am selling these, i do buy and sell rare alloys, but these beauties were for me to re lip eventually and keep as they are so rare. I drove over to Germany to buy these, 1100 miles 2 days and £500 in expenses, just to have them.

A little bit of history on these wheels, the guy i purchased them from had a collection of about 22-26 personal BMW's in a museum come house and loved the cars, all were classic stuff from the 80's and 90's. He purchased these wheels back in 2000 direct from Hartge Germany and has the original Pirelli Pzero Asimetrico tyres on them all date stamped back in 2000. There is no weathering, cracks or any defects on the tyres, these were stored in his house, which is obviously heated, They have been driven about 1500/2000 miles in the last 14 years as they are the same tyres they were supplied new with and still retain about 6.5mm of tread on all 4 tyres, they were supplied new with black centres and chrome lips (look polished but are chrome). All 4 wheels are near mint except for the front which has a tiny chip where the chrome has chipped of, but no kerbing on any of them, although it has the original OZ tool to remove the centre cap and the centre caps are metal and fit perfectly they are not originals.

These wheels only ever come up for sale every 3/4 years and comand serious money hence i am very reluctant to sell these cheapily

these wheels will never loose their value and will only go up yearly

SPECS: 8.5 & 9.5 x 18 et13 & et21
    Tyres: 245/40/18 and 275/35/18

Price collected £2400 or plus £220 shipped to USA

Contact 07767 66 55 44 UK

The pics of them fitted to the M3 is 9.5 & 11 x 18 (if the owner of these pics wishes for me to delete please PM me and accept my appologies, cheers)

These Hartges are really rare to find. I am looking for Hartges the last 10 years and have only found 3 sets. In 18 these are so rare to find..................

GLWS
    sigpic

Follow me on Instagram:
    German Classic Wheels

Comment

Man O Man.

Comment

Originally posted by daywalker View Post
        These Hartges are really rare to find. I am looking for Hartges the last 10 years and have only found 3 sets. In 18 these are so rare to find..................

GLWS
        Soo very true, i have had plenty of 17" and 19" but only once have had the 18" in the past 5 years, very very rare wheel in this size

Comment

ttt

Comment

Interested in Trades?
            sigpic

Follow me on Instagram:
            German Classic Wheels

Comment

Interested in Trades?
              What you got in 18" or 19"

Comment

Only have Carlines CM6 in 18 for the moment, but These will be restored within the next weeks.

Only have 17 Schnitzer, Breyton, BBS RS/RF, Cromodora.......
                sigpic

Follow me on Instagram:
                German Classic Wheels

Comment

Only have Carlines CM6 in 18 for the moment, but These will be restored within the next weeks.

Only have 17 Schnitzer, Breyton, BBS RS/RF, Cromodora.......
                  Appreciate the offer, but will leave it, ideally looking for either ACS or Racing Dynamics in 18" or 19"

Comment

Working...
                  X