Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2006 BMW E90 330i 6mt

soldddddddd
    Last edited by steve2k1116; 01-24-2015, 04:43 PM.
    -Steve
    993 911 C2

Very nice.

Comment

Thanks man
      -Steve
      993 911 C2

Comment

Bummp. Comes with warranty
        -Steve
        993 911 C2

Comment

Saw this car in person this past Saturday, it is indeed very pretty! Some things worth noting that the seller may have forgotten to mention:

-The back bumper has a nice, 3"x4" scuff on the driver's side.
          -The airbag light is on, and it was explained to me as a result of "the battery being replaced".
          -When checked, only 3 of the 9 readiness monitors were set in the ECU. This is commonly found when a fault code was cleared very recently. I was told that it was because "the battery was replaced". The record shows the battery being purchased on September 22nd, a month ago.
          -The front tires show signs of extreme sidewall rubbing from being lowered. I wasn't given an explanation.

Best of luck on your sale.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Saw this car in person this past Saturday, it is indeed very pretty! Some things worth noting that the seller may have forgotten to mention:

-The back bumper has a nice, 3"x4" scuff on the driver's side.
            -The airbag light is on, and it was explained to me as a result of "the battery being replaced".
            -When checked, only 3 of the 9 readiness monitors were set in the ECU. This is commonly found when a fault code was cleared very recently. I was told that it was because "the battery was replaced". The record shows the battery being purchased on September 22nd, a month ago.
            -The front tires show signs of extreme sidewall rubbing from being lowered. I wasn't given an explanation.

Best of luck on your sale.
            -The scuff is what it is. It's there from the previous owner. Not sure what from. It's 1.5"x1".
            -The air bag light was on due to a pinched wire which is common on the E90s. The wire has since been replaced under the warranty and fixed just recently. Was not aware that was the reason prior to most recent service.
            -Only one sidewall has wear, passenger front. It's definitely not excessive, completely drive able and the car has NEVER been lowered. I know it hasn't been lowered because if it doesn't sell and I keep it I'm going to buy coilovers and lower it lol. Looks to be from rubbing against a curb during parking or something, which could be from the previous owner. I never noticed it and have driven thousands of miles as is.

The new owner, if someone does purchase this car, can buy with confidence as it is 100% covered with a warranty now until 10/2017 or 90k miles which they will get at the fraction of the cost it would be to buy separately. Thanks.
            Last edited by steve2k1116; 10-24-2014, 08:43 AM.
            -Steve
            993 911 C2

Comment

Bummp
              -Steve
              993 911 C2

Comment

Bummmp price drop
                -Steve
                993 911 C2

Comment

Working...