project "blue buzzard" 77 datsun 620

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• project "blue buzzard" 77 datsun 620

What's up guys i got a 1977 datsun 620 I've been working on for a few months now i have a build thread on ratsun so rather than reposting everything Im going to post the link and from here on ill start posting updates here.

Here's the link check it out and let me know what you think!

Hello guys i picked up my 77 about a month ago for 800 bucks i don't think i did to bad since its a 1 owner truck with 70,000 miles on it its been sitting up since 03 and i dragged it home cleaned the carb and put some brakes on it and been dding it since but i wanted to start a build thread so h...

Ooooh, IRS is coming along.
    I picked up a 520 and have been loving it.
    IG: ossiep

Comment

Ah, i want a 520 but there are little to no datsuns in my area. It took me over 10 years to find this one!

Comment

Wow! Forreal 477 views and only 1 post.

Comment

Yea, because theres nothing here but a link to another forum. Post your build thread here or Im closing this
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Here's what it looked like when i bought it, not to shabby for 800 bucks!

then i painted the grill and gave her a bath.

then i lowered it.

but it just wasn't low enough so i picked up a s13 irs setup, and got to work on the swap

and here is how she sits as of yesterday

Comment

Ok so this afternoon i got the passenger side about 95% complete, still a little more bracing to do then its on to the other side.

Comment

Oh hell yes! i have been waiting for someone to irs swap a truck on here!
                [CENTER][url=http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924][color=red]e28 build thread[/color] [/url]
                [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNTlNvf.jpg?2[/img]
                Instagram: [url=https://instagram.com/divingboardlord/][color=red]@divingboardlord[/color][/url][/CENTER]

Comment

Well wait no longer! Lol, Im so ready to drive it and see how much my handling has increased.

Comment

Are you going to build the floor of the bed up over this or just remove part/all of the floor? I had a rx7 irs that i was going to fab into my tacoma, after it sitting in my garage for over a year i sold it. This makes me wish i had a dd so i could do this to mine.
                    95 ucf20. static, flatbelly, 18x11 18x12.5 lots of camber.

be my internet friend on the gram @thisisdalton

Comment

The only thing i should have to do to fit the bed back on is cut and tub the wheel wells a little bit, other than that it should sit on the frame perfectly.

Comment

right on, cant wait to see it completed. What is your end goal for this? Track truck, or just a bad ass cruiser?
                        95 ucf20. static, flatbelly, 18x11 18x12.5 lots of camber.

be my internet friend on the gram @thisisdalton

Comment

Its just gonna be a cruiser for now i plan on a sr20 swap probably sometime next year, then ill have the ultimate sleeper truck.

Comment

love these cars - been looking for one in this same color or orange!
                            Look forward to your work!
                            91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                            ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

I got the DS done today, from here on out its just extra bracing and nit picky shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X