2001 e320 (w210) Wagon Static Trying To Go Bagged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 e320 (w210) Wagon Static Trying To Go Bagged

This is not really a built thread just showing how the car started and where it ended this car stressed me out for the longest and still have more work to do.This is how i bought it had the car for about a month now.

After doing some research this is how it ended. A lot of custom stuff had to be done for this car to be like this because the lack of parts they make for this car. It was a real headache but so far i like how it is looking. The car is on coilovers rocking a 19x11.5 and 19x10.

I will take better pictures sorry used my iphone for now....but future mods i want to get custom front camber arms so i can run more camber put a air ride system on it and possibly get work equips or rotiform wheels.

It looks absolutely gorgeous man.
    The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
    Originally posted by Dubway5887
    I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

Damn, for static that looks incredible. Love the wheels. Are you hoping to go lower with air?
      1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
      1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Static?! KILLED IT.

Comment

You win man!

Comment

Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
            It looks absolutely gorgeous man.
            Thank u so much

Comment

Originally posted by Randomofodication View Post
              Damn, for static that looks incredible. Love the wheels. Are you hoping to go lower with air?
              Yes I want to do air so I can lay frame when I oark even though I can pretty much do that static I just want adjustability by a push of a button
              Originally posted by TruTaing View Post
              Static?! KILLED IT.
              Yes static thanks man
              Originally posted by Junya View Post
              You win man!
              Appreciate it took me a while to find a wagon like this

Comment

Wagons > all. Props to you for NOT facelifting the front end. I like this body style..

Comment

looks so killer, great combo. Not a cookie cutter car you find on here every day that's for sure.
                  Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
                  and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
                  S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

please don't go bagged, killin the Benz game static!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Originally posted by speakerboy View Post
                      Wagons > all. Props to you for NOT facelifting the front end. I like this body style..
                      Yea I love this body style too I would never facelift
                      Originally posted by kittenpuncher View Post
                      looks so killer, great combo. Not a cookie cutter car you find on here every day that's for sure.
                      Thanks yea it's different so different they don't make any parts for it
                      Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                      please don't go bagged, killin the Benz game static!
                      I'm still debating on this to be honest I just always wanted a bagged car lol

Comment

DAMN I love wagons and old mercedes's so this is a win win.

I love it.

Comment

Looking good man! are you gonna be at VIPfest with this thing!? ive been seeing it all over instagram.
                          C280 Build Thread
                          C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                          E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Originally posted by llcjr View Post
                            Thank u so much
                            Your very welcome, please stay static btw.
                            The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                            Originally posted by Dubway5887
                            I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

Wow! Clean w210 wagon. Don't see many of these, especially nice ones.
                              What offsets you got on those wheels? What size tires? Any pics of the coil over set up?
                              [COLOR=#ff0000]Lifetime Project[/COLOR]--- 1999 Mercedes C230 Kompressor, but converted to Turbo. Attempting to finish it up.
                              [COLOR=#ff0000]The Daily[/COLOR]---2011 C350 4matic[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]​

Comment

Working...
                              X