Noob wagon girl..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob wagon girl..

Bought a stock 2002 BMW 325xi manual wagon this past summer after I fell in love with a few I lurked online, bought my baby stock.. complete with rust, broken coils and a scrolling list of things to fix, but I wasnt overly picky seeing as its hard as balls to find a manual xi wagon up here in Canada.. He's a project and im tryin to keep it a daily but we'll see how that goes. So jealous of how most of you guys can go low-low i wish I could drop more but im worried about my front cv's
    And whats a thread without pics.. a couple before and aftersimage me.jpg

stock wagon.jpg

lil camber.jpg <-- mini camber lol! cute..

my wagon frontend.jpg

Pretty sure after lurking pics on here.. I still feel like a 4x4 on coilovers fml..

Comment

time for bags
      sigpic
      "how do you drive that? Does it have those lifter shocks on it like the low riders?"
      -Faithful Autozone Customer
      Make me insta famous @isupa_shaun

Comment

Originally posted by StraydWagn View Post
        Pretty sure after lurking pics on here.. I still feel like a 4x4 on coilovers fml..
        I'm on bags and I still feel like my car's a 4x4

Welcome!

Comment

Thanks you guys! and if I could have gone bags I would have.. but I drive out to the mine I work at 2.5 hours with not even cell service, if I froze a valve or sprung a leak in the winter I'd be DONE lol! so I went coilovers so I could raise it in the winter

Comment

I'm impressed. Need updated side shots. Coils go pretty low, maybe not as low on the xi though.

Welcome to S|W

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Originally posted by R2dmax View Post
              I'm impressed. Need updated side shots. Coils go pretty low, maybe not as low on the xi though.

Welcome to S|W
              its not even close to low enough in the front, I'll try to get some pics later.. and you'll see the weird front rake it has (notorious to the xi I guess) I might look into the E90 drop hats and hopefully that'll give me 15mm or so, cause my 4x4 front end is making me crazy! lol! Got any pics of your wagon?? Im new to the site so idk where to lurk lol!

Comment

Bag it. Just get a few good water traps and you'll be ok. Wont have to worry about stuck spring collars in the winter either.
                78 GMC Sierra Grande AKA "Black Betty"-Bagged, chopped, stupid.

Comment

Not bad. Good start. Not all cars need to be slammed. They just all look better that way.

Comment

Guess im just paranoid about being stranded on frame lol but if he turns into just a summer money pit I'd LOVE bags! And its true not all cars need to be slammed, but it looks so damn good on wagons!!! If I did someday slam it you better believe Im doing 5 parking lot turn backs to eye up my own wagon, instead of just one lol!

Comment

There's some side pics, on H&R coilovers, as low as they go! still 4x4.. the front makes me insane so I might just look into some E90 drop hats for that extra .5 in the front, cause its pretty "raked" looking to me.. image[1] mini.jpg

Untitled mini.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X