Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schnitzer Type II Racing 3-Piece Staggered 18"

//// SOLD \\\\

Wheels - AC Schnitzer Type II Racing 3 Piece made by Ronal with Titanium bolts
    F: 18x8.5 ET38
    R: 18x9.5 ET9 + 3mm spacers = ET6

Tires - Bridgeston Potenza S-02
    F: 225-40-18 - 6/32 tread in middle... fading to 3/32 at edges
    R: 285-30-18 - 8/32 tread - pretty even wear across

I purchased these wheels from a seller in Springfield, MO... who pulled them from a 1991 E34. I have decided that I like the look of my ACS Monoblock Type III's better on my particular car.

To me, it appears there has been some restoration work done to the inner barrel of one rear wheel and possibly one of the fronts... and all outer lips look to have been professionally polished... possibly some straightening of old curb rash. The centers are in 8 out of 10 condition. From an outward, mounted point of view, these wheels are very presentable as is. Very little corrosion... was not a northern salt driven set.

I have not driven on these wheels, but they look to be in good condition, no bizarre wear on the tires... so I'm assuming they're fine.

I can see where someone attempted to force one of the 3mm spacers and snap rings onto the wheel and gouged both... but that won't affect anything. In order to lose the 3mm spacer on the rear wheels, you'll need to to find a pair of orange ACE hub centric rings. The front wheels are already bored to the appropriate E36 hub (no rings required on front wheels).

The front tires are a bit suspect... appear older than the rears... some cracking in the rubber between the treads.

Gallery of Pics: http://s1247.photobucket.com/user/ko...Type-II-Racing

Last edited by kojohns; 09-24-2014, 11:58 AM.

Price....?$

Comment

Originally posted by E28addict View Post
      Price....?$
      First line of first post... $2200 OBO Shipped CONUS

Comment

//// sold \\\\

Comment

Working...
        X