New member. Just bought a 2012 Jetta SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member. Just bought a 2012 Jetta SE

Sup everybody. Just picked up this 2012 5 speed Jetta w/ only 17k miles on it. Got a crazy good deal that I couldn't pass up. The car is fun to drive, but I'm not sure how long I can ride around bone stock. The problem is, up until now I've never owned a euro. Looking for people who've built one of these or VW enthusiasts in general who would be willing to give some friendly advice.

I'm looking to lower it of course. I want coils because I def can't afford air at the moment. But I don't know which brand to go with. I know I could just google it, but I'm hoping to see some pics first so I don't spend a grand for a drop I'm not happy with.

Also looking to install fogs, an intake, a nicer exhaust set up, and some new wheels of course. Not asking you guys to find all these parts for me just hopefully point me in a good direction and show me what you've done to your Mk6 Jetta.

Thanks a lot!

Here she is now:

Originally posted by SHELTON_H View Post
    Sup everybody. Just picked up this 2012 5 speed Jetta w/ only 17k miles on it. Got a crazy good deal that I couldn't pass up. The car is fun to drive, but I'm not sure how long I can ride around bone stock. The problem is, up until now I've never owned a euro. Looking for people who've built one of these or VW enthusiasts in general who would be willing to give some friendly advice.

I'm looking to lower it of course. I want coils because I def can't afford air at the moment. But I don't know which brand to go with. I know I could just google it, but I'm hoping to see some pics first so I don't spend a grand for a drop I'm not happy with.

Also looking to install fogs, an intake, a nicer exhaust set up, and some new wheels of course. Not asking you guys to find all these parts for me just hopefully point me in a good direction and show me what you've done to your Mk6 Jetta.

Thanks a lot!

Here she is now:

Owned my share of VW's over the years...MK2, MK3, MK4, MK5 gens....On suspension, I always preferred FK's....ECS Tuning is a great place to order parts! I got out of the VW scene to try something different. Just for an idea of my past rides..nothing riced out

and what I've moved into....

Comment

Got a black 2012 1.6TDi. Would be interesting to see your end result. I myself have not seen a done-up mk6 Jetta here in S.A. My choice wheels would be either the multi-spoke wheels off the mk5 R32 golf. Or the wheels off the mk6 Ed35 (Helios? not sure)

...thats my 2kw's worth. All the best!

Comment

Fk. Solo werks. Racelands. They're all about the same. You may want to save and look into a irs swap too. Vw vortexs is a place to seek knowledge.

Comment

Working...
        X