where do i get started with my 03 civic coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do i get started with my 03 civic coupe

looking to slam it down and throw a roof rack on it i have sprains and a short shifter right now but i gotta go get a new fender from the wrecker before i do anything

Originally posted by Dan87 View Post
    looking to slam it down and throw a roof rack on it i have sprains and a short shifter right now but i gotta go get a new fender from the wrecker before i do anything
    Might want to get those checked out first and then get some springs or coilovers. Either way, your list - follow it as you typed it and post progress

Welcome to S|W

progress IS a slow process

Comment

What's the purpose behind the roof rack.
      78 GMC Sierra Grande AKA "Black Betty"-Bagged, chopped, stupid.

Comment

no purpose i just wanted maybe a bright orange one that some one might say damn thats a sick roof rack

Comment

Originally posted by Dan87 View Post
          no purpose i just wanted maybe a bright orange one that some one might say damn thats a sick roof rack
          Stop. Please stop.

Comment

Make it clean, lower it with nice set of springs or coilovers and simple body mods like a lip and jdm panels (not much of a Honda guy so im unsure) with a nice set of wheels and boom. I strongly dislike Hondas with unnecessary mods but appreciate the clean ones

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyPunch View Post
              What's the purpose behind the roof rack.
              scene points gets you extra HP, didn't you know that?
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyPunch View Post
                Stop. Please stop.
                Take your own advice.

The same purpose huge wide wheels are for... or whatever it is you do to your own car. You like the way it looks. Please dont start this "only my mods are cool and for a purpose" crap.

Comment

This is embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by sleeps View Post
                    Take your own advice.

The same purpose huge wide wheels are for... or whatever it is you do to your own car. You like the way it looks. Please dont start this "only my mods are cool and for a purpose" crap.
                    I dont have a non functional roof rack.

STFU.

Comment

Oh, so if he put something on the rack then you would be ok with it?

OP, go get a gas can pronto!

Comment

Originally posted by sleeps View Post
                        Oh, so if he put something on the rack then you would be ok with it?

OP, go get a gas can pronto!
                        yeah, sure then he can be an even bigger trendy douchebag with a pointless rack.

lemme guess you have one on your EF?

Comment

He does and he is currently reporting your post. And I believe the OP is trolling by the way he is answering these questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Skraight. View Post
                            He does and he is currently reporting your post. And I believe the OP is trolling by the way he is answering these questions.
                            Oh no did I hurt his feelings?

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Edit. just saw his civic thread. Now I understand everything.

Comment

Even if he is, does not mean he or anyone should be treated like this just because they have differing views. And yes I did report it. Does that make you mad?
                              Last edited by sleeps; 09-26-2014, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X